First encounter with Visas

Are you supposed to get the last peice of the lightsaber from the first encounter with Visas on the hawk? Ive played nar shadaa right after telos and am now on Dxun. I remember having my lightsaber in a previous game awhile before i got to the 2nd planet. I hope my game didnt get messed. Or can you get the lens fixture somewhere else?

EHP,

I'm only 95% sure of this, as I usually have a lghtsaber by the time I fight Visas, but I do believe if you do not have a complete loghtsaber that beaten her will give you a piece of one. However, I do know that if your already have one when fighting her she'll give you a completed lightsaber.

If you've completed Nar Shadda already, you really should have a lightsaber by now, it is the planet I find the fastest to get a lightsaber. There are many places and quests there that will award a lightsaber or lightsaber piece. If you missed some read the gamefaqs.com walkthrough it'll outline them for you.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Yes, if you haven't built your lightsaber by the time you encounter Visas on the Ebon Hawk, when you beat her, you get a part of your lightsaber. If you've already constructed one, you'll get a lightsaber from her. There are lots of places you can get the lightsaber parts, so you didn't mess up or anything.

that and reg crystals you missed out on huge part of game i get lightsaber on first planet dantoine u get 1 part from visas some from the lady sellin them and another from jarred.. who you gotta save or kill.. lol

Do you want to say that again in english.......

I like to be able to read what other peolpe have to say

All short answers.

Well, I can explain something from experience here I guess. When you do Nar Shaddaa first there are 3 locations where you can get a lightsaber or a lightsaber part.

1) In Vogga the hutts Storeroom. Pretty hard to get into but some game guide will explain. Gamebanshee has a good one.

2) From Hussef after the Exchange have given them some more space.

3) From Lootra when you find his wife Aida (or something) and clear a path for her.

I was dissapointed to see that if you helped the Exchange you don't get any lightsaber parts. They really made this game for LS in the first place which I don't really object against considering that I usually play LS the first times but I understand when people complain if they prefer to do it DS.

Note however that when you help Hussef he only gives you the Lightsaber part when you negotiated with him to give some more space. If you kill Saquesh you don't get anything. There is another opportunity to kill Saquesh though when you want to release Nadaa.

On Dxun / Onderon you can get lightsaber parts from Mandalore and Dhagon Gent.

Master Vandar lives!

The quickest way that i got my lightsaber was i had gotten a piece from Jorran by killing him in the enclave. I then changed the will so i could get another part. I then got my character crystal and power crystal from the cave. And so when i got to visas, i had my own lightsaber. but this is only for when you are darkside. You can still do this lightsided and get your lightsaber but you will lose some light-side points

Strange, every time I've played, I have all the parts, and Visas finds me, we fight, and I get a full lightsabre. This is coming back on the ship after finishing Dantooine with all the parts, but not having built by Bao-Dur yet, so I have to fight Visas with vibroblades (or those uncivilzed blasters).