Not a KoTOR 3 thread.....

Carnage

Star Wars sims!!!! My head hurts from having such an idea (take it as you will).

But a Non jedi RPG would be nice. Or a JA style thing without the jedi....

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

There's probably a mod out there in the wild, somewhere, already ...

There was, but I don't know if the mod got finished. I remember thinking about downloading it but then seeing that they weren't finished the project.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

So, is there anybody who doesn't want a choice regarding their character's race?

I don't want to not have a choice regarding my character's race.

A double negation... Don't see too many of those.

We will fight for your right to have babies, Stan.

"What's the bleeding point? You can't have any - you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate - you're going to keep it in a box?!?" :sorcerer:

Seriously - don't get me started. Seriously!! :-

Star Wars Scrabble! Triple score for Wookie names! (I can't believe Disney did this. :rolleyes: )

Kotor was a great success for many reasons, one of which was that they changed the era to one that was recognisably Star Wars but wasn't limited by the movies' stories. So I'd like another one of those, please. Maybe next time send it 4000 years into the future from the movies - that would be interesting to see. :thumbsup:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

So I'd like another one of those, please.  Maybe next time send it 4000 years into the future from the movies - that would be interesting to see. :thumbsup:

And have the ability to play as a non-Force user and the antagonist be non-Force users also. :rolleyes:"

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Actually you see it a surprisingly large amount of times. We have just gotten lazy and accept it.

"I'm not telling you nothing"

"I didn't do nothing"

"There isn't nobody gonna mess with me"

And so on.

Actually you see it a surprisingly large amount of times. We have just gotten lazy and accept it.

"I'm not telling you nothing"

"I didn't do nothing"

"There isn't nobody gonna mess with me"

And so on.

Yes, but the major difference is that my double negative was for effect, rather than out of complete ignorance.

As in, I have not a lot of patience for stupid people, and therefore I'm not one to not point out their shortcomings, in a language that they may understand ...

:rolleyes:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And have the ability to play as a non-Force user and the antagonist be non-Force users also.  :rolleyes:"

If I didn't know better, I'd think you wanted a game where you didn't play as a Force User. :thumbsup:"

Well, since it's apparently possible to destroy the Force without destroying all life (I'll admit Kreia is not a terribly reliable source of information, but what the hell), why not set an RPG in a post-Force holocaust where nobody has the Force? You could be a former Jedi who has to learn to get along without the Force.

Oh I don't mind if the Force exists in the setting, I just don't want it to be the focal point. I don't even mind if ONE of the antagonist has Force ability (imagine just an "enforcer" type Force user for a diabolical non-Force user, such as Grand Admiral Thrawn had that clone Jor'uus).

Well, since it's apparently possible to destroy the Force without destroying all life (I'll admit Kreia is not a terribly reliable source of information, but what the hell), why not set an RPG in a post-Force holocaust where nobody has the Force?  You could be a former Jedi who has to learn to get along without the Force.

GOLD

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You just want lots of Force Sensitives!

You're a Force-Sensitive sympathiser!

You may laugh now, but you'll be amongst the first against the wall when Kreia's Anti-Force Force chimp ninjas attack ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Oh I don't mind if the Force exists in the setting, I just don't want it to be the focal point.  I don't even mind if ONE of the antagonist has Force ability (imagine just an "enforcer" type Force user for a diabolical non-Force user, such as Grand Admiral Thrawn had that clone Jor'uus).

What could you possibly be talking about? Next thing you'll be saying theres some sort of animal that can "push" the force away from it. :wacko:"

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What could you possibly be talking about? Next thing you'll be saying theres some sort of animal that can "push" the force away from it. :ermm:"

I'd equip my non-Force user with a Ysalimiri strapped to my backpack and go on a one man Jedi killing spree.

Seriously?  Doesn't that sound a bit too much like Fallout set in a Star Wars universe?

Well, I thought so, initially. But the chimps will have their way...

On the other hand, the post-holocaust setting is more than just Fallout. There may not have been any other great RPGs in this setting, but there's scope for them. And who's to say what a post-Force holocaust galaxy would look like - it needn't be anything like a post-nuclear holocaust.

On the other hand, the post-holocaust setting is more than just Fallout.  There may not have been any other great RPGs in this setting, but there's scope for them.  And who's to say what a post-Force holocaust galaxy would look like - it needn't be anything like a post-nuclear holocaust.

I guess I just don't see the Star Wars galaxy as not having the Force. Which may or may not contradict my desire to play as a non-Jedi in a non-Force centric plot, but IMO the difference being I want the Force to exist, I just don't want to be forced to play a character that has access to it or that whose enemies have access to it.

We could go for a Mira - Hanharr backstory game, even though we already know where it would leave off - on Nar Shaddaa when the Exile arrives.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.