Do you believe Kreia is Arren Kae?

Do you believe Kreia is Arren Kae?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Kreia is Arren Kae?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who the heck is Arren Kae?

For crying out loud, Kreia dies in the end!  If that were so, don't you think we would have at least know whether or not Kreia was Kae or not?!!!

Explain why Empire Strikes Back doesn't come out and say Leia is Luke's sister then. They dropped hints leading up to that, but using your theory then they would have said so at the end of ESB otherwise that's "proof".

Sure no one dies like Kreia did, but the point is a story string was still left hanging despite clues being dropped about it, and despite the fact it was never resolved at the end of the movie.

If KOTOR2 is just the middle game in the series (like many suspect), then everything doesn't need to be wrapped up at the end, despite the death of the character. Handmaiden could just find out later about it after Kreia's death.

I don't personally think Kreia is, but your "proof" is weak at best.

I never said that was proof, I was just using that as an example. <_< If you look at the canon, it says Kreia was a historian/Jedi Master, Kae was a Jedi Knight. If I ever find a link, I'll post it. And I don't think even Obsidian would be as shallow to use the "I am your parent!" theme over again. And it wouldn't make sense for them to try to wrap that up in K3, it's not important enough. And Handmaiden is an optional character, so if you played a female, then you would have heard nothing of Kae and she would be of practically zero importance, anyway.

I think people who think Kreia was Handmaiden's mom are just digging to deep in the storyline, trying to tie up loose ends that aren't there. The only reason Kae was mentioned was so that Handmaiden would be force-sensitive and have a reason to be converted. And if you listen to the dialogue when you ask Brianna (Handmaiden) about her mother, one of the dialogue options is something like "She was one of the Jedi who died...good riddance." Nay. Kreia wasn't Kae. I can't exactly prove it, but I still thinks so.

By the way, here's a link to a sight with some info about Kreia. It might answer some questions.

Actually, wasn't that supposed to refer to Luke's sister who was *not* Leia? I seem to recall the original intent being that Luke had a sister somewhere, but that it wasn't Leia, and that finding her would be a part of the planned third trilogy (episodes VII, VIII, and IX), only Lucas lost interest in Star Wars while doing ROTJ and decided to turn Leia into Luke's sister instead, just so that he could close the saga right there without leaving the "No, there is another" comment hanging. Or do I remember it wrong?

To be honest, I have no clue. Lucas has changed his mind so often, and there are so many conflicting rumors about what was and wasn't supposed to take place that I don't know what to believe anymore.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I never said that was proof, I was just using that as an example.

You were rather adamant about it being some kind of solid evidence, otherwise why mention it at all?

And as I stated, *I* don't believe Kreia is Arren Kae either. I was just saying that the fact that it wasn't resolved at the end of TSL is in no way even an inkling of evidence or example of this.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"3. When Disciple talks about Revan, he mentions that Revan was the padawan of Arren Kae. To me this suggests that Arren Kae was Revan's first master. He also mentions, as does Kreia herself, that Revan returned to his first and final master to learn how to leave the jedi order. If Kae was his first master, then Kreia must be Kae."

Because Kreia has never messed with anyone's mind at all. Never.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

Aaah...I see the light now. You were joking. Sorry, I'm not with it today. I kind of figured you were, but wasn't sure. I have seen people say similar things in the past and they were serious, too. Now, thanks to you, this thread might get locked if Battlewookie is doing what I fear he's doing.

Aaah...I see the light now.  You were joking.  Sorry, I'm not with it today.  I kind of figured you were, but wasn't sure.  I have seen people say similar things in the past and they were serious, too.

That's what you get for browsing the Lucasarts forums.

Topic locked due to

1. Flaming

2. The fact that discussion is pointless.

The defense uses way too many "But's" and;

"Yeah, that is said ingame, but obviously it is twisted, becuase..."

"She used to be pretty"

"Yeah, but..."

"She was Jedi, Kreia Librarian"

"Yeah, but..."

"Kreia didn't fight in the war"

"Yeah, but..."

Try again if there is proof to state this theorie...

For all things already discussed, see:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...hl=Kreia++Arren