Jorran on Dantooine

When I got Jorran out of the enclave and when he returned to the salvagers, I bought Lightsaber stuff from him for 1,000 credits. When I wanted to upgrade my lightsaber with the Silver Crystal I bought from him, I realised I didn't have it.

Is this a bug?

Never happened to me before, so I dunno. I usually save it before I get to Jorran incase he sells me junk I don't want, I can reload it and he'll sell me other stuff. If you still have a save game before you ran into him, that'd be your best bet and buy it off of him again. (If you're specifically wanting a silver lightsaber crystal, it might take a few times before he'll sell you one again... just the stupid randomizer thing.) Also, have T3-M4 with you so when you complete your transaction with Jorran, you can use T3 to change to the new lightsaber color crystal. If it doesn't show up when you do that though, then I dunno what the problem is. Never did that to me... then again, I play the XBOX version.

I'm sure I've heard somewhere of a minor bug that sometimes loses you items, though I'm not 100% sure on that, I'll see if I can dig anything up about it (I'm sure its happened to me as well, though I normally put that down to me being scatty becuase to be perfectly honest I misplace things a lot in real life too :o)

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.