lightsabers

ok this is stupid im  like getting really bored with all my starwars games and since i have them all except for the ones that arnt out yet but really i would like to kno if there is a faster way to get a lightsaber so yeah

Faster way than what?

You didn't really give an example of how long it's taken you, so it's hard to give you an example of a way to get it faster.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

As my man Ghosty said, it's a relative concept.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

ok this is stupid im  like getting really bored with all my starwars games and since i have them all except for the ones that arnt out yet but really i would like to kno if there is a faster way to get a lightsaber so yeah

Okay, there isn't really a faster way to get a lightsaber other than getting all the parts for it. I useally go to Nar Shaadda first and build mine there. You can get the first part on Telos from Ithorians/Czerka. Then once on Nar Shaada help out the guy who can't find his wife, or just kill him for the part. After that, get the next part from Vogga's by poisening the water dish. By now, Visas should be on your ship. Go and fight her for the final part.

By the way...use proper english <_<

By the way...use proper english <_<

I was kind of wondering why he bothered to tell us that first part when in reality it had nothing to do with his question, but I refrained (until now I suppose). :">

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Since the topic doesn't allow for discussion and is also hard to answer, it is better to close this one. But not before the possible answers you were looking for:

You want to have a lightsaber faster?

Play Jedi Academy

Want lightsaber in KOTOR2?

Fastest way is on the first "Random" planet, or mods