Nar Shadaa and Vogga's lounge

Getting ready to hit Nar Shadaa for the fourth time (new games each 4) and was curious as to if there was a reason for the Kath Hound dish in Vogga's lounge. The first three times through I got to thinking it was something that fell through the cracks...but is there a way to affect the hounds in Vogga's lounge (via dish or otherwise) to allow you to enter the door the hounds gaurd?

Same thing kinda applies to the Telos military base...there's another level that I can't seem to access...just curious if it is accessable.

Thanks in advance to any help y'all can give :D

If you use stealth, and approach the 2 saying "You won't sneak on us" in the Flophouse, you'll get a mission.

Now you can buy Juma Juice from the Cantina.

There pick Handmaiden/Mira to dance for Vogga.

When Vogga sleeps put the Juma Juice in the dish

Rob the place (Reward: Lightsaber)

What they said above about the watering tin..

Same thing kinda applies to the Telos military base...there's another level that I can't seem to access...just curious if it is accessable.

Thanks in advance to any help y'all can give :D

You can't get into that part of the military base it is just cut content from obsidian's release date for the game's time limits. It is being worked on being restored at the moment. :wub:

Edited by petay12

Guest MacleodCorp
If you use stealth, and approach the 2 saying "You won't sneak on us" in the Flophouse, you'll get a mission.

Now you can buy Juma Juice from the Cantina.

There pick Handmaiden/Mira to dance for Vogga.

When Vogga sleeps put the Juma Juice in the dish

Rob the place (Reward: Lightsaber)

Hey that is cool! I didn't know this myself... Thanks for the info...

Seriously? :blink:

That's suprising considering how many times the question about the kath hounds, water dish, and secret stash have come up on here.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Seriously? :blink:

That's suprising considering how many times the question about the kath hounds, water dish, and secret stash have come up on here.

Well Ghost, not all can have the privaledge of the search feature that you and I take for granted...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.