Sexiest chic from Star Wars?

Who do you think is the sexiest chic from all star wars books, movies, games, ect.  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the sexiest chic from all star wars books, movies, games, ect.

• Handmaden
    • Mira
    • Visas
    • Leia
    • Padme
    • Mara Jade
    • Bastila
    • Kreia(Ahhhh! run!!!!!!!!)
    • Female Reven
    • Female Exile

My Exile ran around in that dancers outfit.

"What, you Jedi change regulation uniforms while I've been in here?"

Now, if only I could extract the skins and make the female "underwear/nude" outfit a bit more bare or skimpy... hehehe

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

My Exile ran around in that dancers outfit.

"What, you Jedi change regulation uniforms while I've been in here?"

Now, if only I could extract the skins and make the female "underwear/nude" outfit a bit more bare or skimpy... hehehe

Then Jacko would come after this game for also becoming a sex simulator!!!

I don't get it. What in hecks name is so hot about Bas? I wanted to shut her face the moment we met. Very annoying, very un-jedi.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Like everyone else except for The Gramps and Vao? :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think a lot of people are smitten with her voice.  I still contend that if she wasn't a romance option, she'd not even be a contender.

You missed my reply then, and the subsequent 2 or 3 people agreeing with my reply.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You missed my reply then, and the subsequent 2 or 3 people agreeing with my reply.

I didn't miss it.

Yet you still think that we (the people who picked Bastila) wouldn't like her if there was no romance plot, despite the fact we confirmed we would?

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yup.

Unfortunately we have the misfortune of having hindsight. It's easy to say you'd still pick her, but the statement of saying you'd still pick her is still influenced by the decisions actually made.

Unfortunately we'll never know, because all of our hypothetical decisions are still affected by the current reality.

By not having Bastila a romance you would take out a lot of the personal emotional investment that, if you just look around the forum, many people apparently had. If we were to take things a bit further, and had KOTOR be a movie where no one would be able to claim that "they" were Revan, then there'd be less emotional attachment still.

I suspect that if the Star Wars movies were actually interactive video games, with Leia and Padme as romance options (or any other character for that matter), they'd score a lot higher because you'd have people that would actually have some emotional attachment to that character.

Yup.

Unfortunately we have the misfortune of having hindsight.  It's easy to say you'd still pick her, but the statement of saying you'd still pick her is still influenced by the decisions actually made.

Unfortunately we'll never know, because all of our hypothetical decisions are still affected by the current reality.

By not having Bastila a romance you would take out a lot of the personal emotional investment that, if you just look around the forum, many people apparently had.  If we were to take things a bit further, and had KOTOR be a movie where no one would be able to claim that "they" were Revan, then there'd be less emotional attachment still.

I suspect that if the Star Wars movies were actually interactive video games, with Leia and Padme as romance options (or any other character for that matter), they'd score a lot higher because you'd have people that would actually have some emotional attachment to that character.

But that adds to the entire package. You saying "if it weren't for the romance option, people wouldn't pick Bastila" is about as valid as me saying "if Padme wasn't the star of the movie, and only had a brief cameo, those people wouldn't pick her either".

If Bastila didn't have a romance angle, but still had as much screen time as she did (just some party member you couldn't romance) I would STILL pick her because of the things I listed (her accent, her prissy attitude).

I realize I'm getting into a debate about fictional characters here, some of which are pixelated, but my point is you're removing a key part of what Bastila's appeal was. Sure if there wasn't a romance angle SOME might not like her, but the same holds true for every single female on the list, and the same holds true for Leia and Padme if they were just 2 scene eye candy rather than the main female heroines of the movies.

Yup.

I don't consider any of the minor characters to be among the "sexiest" characters because we don't see enough of them. "Sexy" is much more than just a physical appearance, but that's not what this thread is about.

But I still contend that it's the emotional involvment that creates the gajillion Bastila fan threads on Bioware's. Even keeping the exact same "screen time" simply making her a character in a movie would lessen her appeal in my opinion. People consider Revan to be 'their' character, so any reactions directed towards Revan are indirectly interpreted by the player as being towards the player himself.

Emotional attachment is VERY strong, and in my opinion it's clear by the insane amount of fanboi threads, as well as the pages of fanfic of Revan's and Bastila's romance that people have a very strong emotional attachment to both their characters. You don't see this type of attachment very often towards movie characters.

So then it's a video game character phenomenon, not a Bastila phenomenon. Thus can be applied to every female on that list that wasn't from the movies.

Btw, I disagree with that. Leia and Padme have just as many fanclubs as Bastila. The only reason you see so much of it on here or on forums is because they're generally video game forums. If you did this exact same poll on a non-video game forum you'd have the same kind of gushing over Leia and Padme.

True.

EDIT: Although I still contend that even on a video game board Bastila's popularity would be less pervasive without the romance.

I also wonder if the quantity of fanclubs for Leia/Padme has more to do with the larger population base to take the samples from.

I also didn't limit it to just a Bastila Phenomenon. I think it's why people hold characters like Annah or Aeris in higher regard too. And I think it has more of an effect if the PC the player is playing is more their own, which would explain the Viconia fans and whatnot.

In any case, agreed to disagee.

So then it's a video game character phenomenon, not a Bastila phenomenon.  Thus can be applied to every female on that list that wasn't from the movies.

Well, that would at least explain why the Tomb Raider films sold even though they sucked - guys like Lara because they can go home and - ahem - play with her :thumbsup::wub: