telos - hidden base

new to these forums but i have a quick question.

when im on telos and i go into the base there is no scene with me atton or kriea.

i talk to the handmaidens, talk to atria and then after that i can not free anyone or do anything besides fight handmaidens. I tried loading it up different times and bao guy is always dead in his cell and the order i do things in makes no difference. When i talk to atton though it gives me 2 options

Cheat node : talk with kriea *which doesn nothing*

Cheat node: skip to confrontation PC with atria

is there anything i can do, and has anyone experienced this before?

...There was a trouble a brewin'...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guest MacleodCorp
new to these forums but i have a quick question.

when im on telos and i go into the base there is no scene with me atton or kriea.

i talk to the handmaidens, talk to atria and then after that i can not free anyone or do anything besides fight handmaidens.  I tried loading it up different times and bao guy is always dead in his cell and the order i do things in makes no difference.  When i talk to atton though it gives me 2 options

Cheat node : talk with kriea *which doesn nothing*

Cheat node: skip to confrontation PC with atria

is there anything i can do, and has anyone experienced this before?

There is a bug, which causes a similar problem. When you talk to the Handmaiden, after you enter the base, do not choose the option in dialogue:

"Very well, I mean no harm." <-- There is a dialogue variation of this, which appears at the begiing after the Handmaiden says, "Put down you weapons". If you choose this option right away, the game stops. If you have a save game, which was saved after talking to the Handmaidien, go and talk to Atris. After you conversation, everything should go back to normal. Everyone will show up in their cells, and the dialogue triggers will be back to normal.

Let me know if it works.

I have had this problem for months. I tried to do this also and it did not work and neither did the file I got to put in my override folder. I am lost and this game stopping glitch makes me not even want to play the game because it is so glitch ridden.