Bombings, yet again...

Lucius

Quit talking about Islam when you talk about these terrorists!

If this is Islam then hell yes Islam does have direct links to terrorism when this is considered an Islamic law

:( And you think that's common? For your info; most muslims aren't crazed fundamentalists. Normal people; working their ass of like everyone else.

Edit: Lucius, glass house; a good one.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Again, the Iranian thing is an interpretation of Islamic theology into law. As I said elsewhere, rule by the few without democratic checks on the few tends to produce hokey laws. Plus since homosexuality has been illegal up until relatively recently in a great many countries I don't think we can afford to stow thrones at Islam.

Besides, Iran is changing at a really surprising pace. I expect this kind fo thing will be firmly in the past in ten or fifteen years.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If this is Islam then hell yes Islam does have direct links to terrorism when this is considered an Islamic law

:( And you think that's common? For your info; most muslims aren't crazed fundamentalists. Normal people; working their ass of like everyone else.

I did not say nor did I meant that most muslims are crazy fundamentalist. I was talking about Islamists, not muslims, there's a big difference. Those things are common in Iran, in many parts of Pakistan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere in the Arab world as is the deplorable treatment of women, children, and other treatments under Islamic rule. All who critize their laws and customs from within or abroad are usually placed under a fatwa (a holy judgment offering a reward to anyone who kills him/her) by Muslim leaders.

No wonder these violent and primitive surroundings are the roots from which the current terrorists are created.

Edit: Lucius, glass house; a good one.

Oh you understood that, eh? Where are you from Mus? :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Finland. Home of the polar bears and cold corpses.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Finland. Home of the polar bears and cold corpses.

I had Finnish-Swedish teacher in HS, funniest teacher I ever had, at one point he took class out into the woods to teach us Danes knive throwing... does he fit the stereotype or what? :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

It just aggravates me something terribly when someone writes whole sentences in a language noone else understands (I doubt many people on this forum understand Latin, either), so I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine. I do agree, however, that this whole thing was silly, so I too apologize.

PS. I had one year of Latin in school and it didn't catch my interest, probably due to a crappy teacher and lack of will.  :(

Free online translations? :p

(Although I should warn you that Hilde tends to come up with some interesting variations in spelling, so if you don't have a latin-english dictionary to hand, you may still not get a good translation ...)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

But if we just flip-flopped and nuked Israel instead, then we might be friends with the moslems again :- We could say it was like a token of our good intentions. And we would save lots of nukes too :(

An idea. They would understand making the ultimate sacrifice to god for the greater good of the world. :p"

Well, the Jews are "God's chosen people", and it seems they were chosen to suffer ...

The trouble with that idea is that the terrorists aren't just after the death of all Jews, the destruction of their culture and the eradication of their memory from every history book and person.

Next, they'll be after nice houses, cars and a harem of docile, obliging sex slaves.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It just aggravates me something terribly when someone writes whole sentences in a language noone else understands (I doubt many people on this forum understand Latin, either), so I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine. I do agree, however, that this whole thing was silly, so I too apologize.

PS. I had one year of Latin in school and it didn't catch my interest, probably due to a crappy teacher and lack of will.  :(

Free online translations? :p

(Although I should warn you that Hilde tends to come up with some interesting variations in spelling, so if you don't have a latin-english dictionary to hand, you may still not get a good translation ...)

That there site reeks of crappy translations dude, besides, it's just common curtesy, no? I don't speak my own language to people who can't understand it when in real life. But that discussion is over and done with, we both did it and it was silly.

DENMARK!

Well, the Jews are "God's chosen people", and it seems they were chosen to suffer ...

I don't know if the suffering part still applies today. The Jews live on a land that's surrounded by enemies and so far has only kicked their enemies' a$$.

Think about it, the terrorists are fighting Israeli's missiles and tanks with bombs tied to their bodies. I wouldn't call that war, more like a one-sided a$$-whopping.

what?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.