29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like console shooters

• Consoles all the way
    • I like both
    • A mouse and keyboard are the only way to go
    • I like to vote
    • I don't care

:)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't have a stalker.

By the way, has anyone been following S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

I'm always on topic.

I was disappointed to hear it wasn't at E3. Although perhaps this means they want to just work on the game rather than building up hype for a game that could be delayed again.

Sounds like a neat idea, and I like how it's plans are to support 64-bit archetictures out of the box.

EDIT: F.E.A.R. also looks cool too!

Acronym games for teh win!

I've seriously been thinking that I still really want to do Fanout. Too bad I couldn't seem to get people to actually get work done. I may have better luck with a smaller, more focused team. I also should have been firmer with getting on people.

I've also been looking into ways that I might just try and put the damned demo myself, but I don't think I can make a new model for the PC.

I think the design for Estes was really solid and there was some really good ideas there.

Edit: The same loser who insisted on rape quests only added dissent, and drove team members away.

Being in a fan project is no easy task. A common mistake is getting too many people involved, and the project goes nowhere and eventually withers away. Smaller, more focused group is the way to go. The most important part is that you have to share a common vision, at least.

The Chosen One Must Choose RIP ;-; I wanted those dual-wielding saberstaves :)

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

We should get back on topic, but I seriously wouldn't be opposed to inviting back Corpse, and maybe a few others that were serious about work and atleast knocking out the demo. I honestly believe a playable demo could be accomplished in about a month of serious work. It is only a couple maps, plenty of dialogue, and some scripting. We had plenty of good scripters and programmers sitting on their hands itching for work, and no artists or mappers willing to do anything.

Either way, eventually I intend to do whatever it takes to put out a playable demo some day. I just have no intention to associate myself with some of the former team members.