Problems moving in Jekk jekk tar's bar

Reload a previous save and see if the problem persists?

Try going into your menu screen, then back out to see if that helps?

Other than that I have no clue.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Are there other NPC's in your way? That sometimes happens...even if they look like they're not in your way, they're still blocking pathing somehow, and the keyboard keys won't respond cause of that, until you do something else to unconfuse the game first. Or something.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yea, i tried a previously saved game, and it was even worse than the first time, and by "NPC" i'm assuming you mean enemeies or objects, and there arn't any, my computer turns to **** when i enter the bar aswell, like my character will all of a sudden freeze in mid air, the just move to the other side of the room or something like that.

I don't know what else to try, i tried re-loading 2 different games, and nothing..

Did you also have these kind of slowdowns when on Peragus in the places with alot of smoke?

Anyway, a same kind of particles get used here, slowing it down...

See if this helps:

Add the line Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 to swkotor2.ini under the [Graphics Options] section.

And try to disable options that slow down, like Soft Shadows or Shadown completely...

Edited by Battlewookiee