Setting your character's off-hand

Well, you know that when you pick a character in KOTOR, that character is always right-handed. How about a setting option where you make the character that allows you to change the character to be left-handed, or maybe ambidextrous (-1 penalty in both hands, rather than the -2 penalty in off-hand). This way you don't leave out the lefty KOTOR players.

Once again, not as important as having a good well rounded game.

Oh and lame.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, all I know is that nothing beats the duo-lightsaber style with long lightsaber in the right hand and a short lightsaber in the off-hand. pwnt!

So are you in it for the flavour or not? Hell, this game is so easy you'd beat it without using a lightsaber at all, so I don't really see your point.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Maybe if we just talk nonsense all the time thwmksdjdghslthit

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Lock him up and shut him down.

Well, you know that when you pick a character in KOTOR, that character is always right-handed. How about a setting option where you make the character that allows you to change the character to be left-handed, or maybe ambidextrous (-1 penalty in both hands, rather than the -2 penalty in off-hand). This way you don't leave out the lefty KOTOR players.

The only problem with that idea, as stated, is that every munchkin will want an ambidextrous PC.

Now, if you gave left-handed PCs a bonus to initiative (and maybe a penalty to something else, maybe luck, as they will probably have an accident using right handed tools in the course of their virtual lives

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The only problem with that idea, as stated, is that every munchkin will want an ambidextrous PC.

I see where you're coming from here, but then again I'd leave that up to the munchkins themselves.

... The Witch is dead!

Which old Witch?

The Wicked Witch! ...

... Follow follow follow follow follow the Yellow Brick Road ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Please feel free to add suggestions and ideas to the existing thread in regard to future developments/improvements here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=35628

A special note to those flaming/baiting that has occurred in this thread - remember posting is a privilege not a right ...

Addendum: I know that centralising discussion for KotoR 3 is not always the best solution. Unfortunately, this seems to be the best solution at the moment until something/somewhere is announced officially. There needs to be a balance for the regular needs of the existing titles, and input in regard to KotoR 3 would likely just clog the fora at the moment. Again I am sorry for this less than perfect solution, but I suspect there will be lots if time to banter once the official words comes from somewhere ;)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: