Environment affecting combat

Well, rather than the same old combat with even ground everywhere, how about if you are on high ground during a combat, then you should have the advantage of elevation (see Episode III). If you are near a large rock or wall, then you can use that rock or wall as cover from blaster fire. And if there are explosives around and your blaster accidentaly strike them, everything around the explosive will go boom! And vehicles can explode if they get hit by a stray blaster. And if you're fighting in a star ship near a window area, you gotta be especially careful or you may get sucked into the vacuum. Maybe you can use the Force to lift up a heavy boulder and drop it on an enemy that you are in combat with? Or if you are fighting near a bottomless pit, you can use Force Push and push your foe into the endless pit. Thoughts?

The error returned was:

Flood control is enabled on this board, please wait 30 seconds before replying or posting a new topic

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

But everybody always ignore my posts there.

:rolleyes:

Pssst. ED'Oh. That's why the mods have made everyone put their suggestions in one open thread at a time, so that the forum doesn't look like your intray.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Please feel free to add suggestions and ideas to the existing thread in regard to future developments/improvements here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=35628

A special note to those flaming/baiting that has occurred in this thread - remember posting is a privilege not a right ...

Addendum: I know that centralising discussion for KotoR 3 is not always the best solution. Unfortunately, this seems to be the best solution at the moment until something/somewhere is announced officially. There needs to be a balance for the regular needs of the existing titles, and input in regard to KotoR 3 would likely just clog the fora at the moment. Again I am sorry for this less than perfect solution, but I suspect there will be lots if time to banter once the official words comes from somewhere ;)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: