Problem w/ KOTOR II

Hello. I'm playin KOTOR II for Xbox. I'm on NarShada. I got myself into Visquis' place, killed all the people, and went to talk to him. After Goto kills him and knocks me out, it goes to a scene with Mira. She says "great. I gotta get out of here." Then she says "they captured your friend." to who appears to be that jedi. then It goes to that old lady you have the bond with gettin the wookie up and tellin him to hunt Mira and kill her. After that it loads and goes to Mira talkin to Atton tellin him he's to late and she can't get her bounty. This is where the problem is. I can see where I'm suppose to pick a response for Atton. I can't though because when it goes to that scene the thing that says your entire party has been killed always comes up and I have to go back to the main menu or load the game back from where i last saved it. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Sounds like you have a definite bug. Have you tried going back to an even earlier save game? (I know that's a pain in the butt, but obviously something isn't triggering the response from Atton to try & get the Ebon Hawks ID number changed. And you need to do that in order to get Goto's yacht to "capture" you so you can free your main character) :thumbsup:

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

The problem is that Atton was near to death when he defeated the Twin Suns. In the mean time, you have taken Mira into the Jek Jek Tar, followed with the exile, fought and defeated Hanharr (or maybe the other way around), cleaned out the base and seen Mira escape and the Exile captured. Now when the next cutscene plays, Atton collapses and dies and it's game stopping.

The only way out is to reload and replay the battle with the Twin Suns (if you had the PC version you could use the KotOR II Savegame Editor, KSE, to fix Attons health instead).

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.