Splinter Cell 3

alanschu

I'd play IF:

• I had the money to actually get the game now.
  • I had a Fastpath connection that allowed the game to run smoothly enough.

Unfortunately, it's going to be at least two months before I meet those requirements... :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Don't own it. I rented the first one but havnt bothered since then. I make an exception for MGS but stealth games are not really my thing.

No love for Thief :) ?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Aww, shame. Well, to each his own, I guess. I'm a long-time fanatic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Thief > all.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Indeed.

kirottu said:

Thief was > all....until it fell into the common idea of "human badguys gets no fun! Lets add MONSTERS!! Yayayaya gogogogogo"

Ugh.

The first time I saw a skeleton I just clicked the game off

But there wasn't any skeleton enemies as such. Unless you mean the single trap which threw a skull at you in the bottom of the mines. And that was in the second level(discounting training). Not much love, eh?

kirottu said:

But there wasn't any skeleton enemies as such. Unless you mean the single trap which threw a skull at you in the bottom of the mines. And that was in the second level(discounting training). Not much love, eh?

I remember there being supernatural enemies.

Perhaps I'm confusing it with Thief 2.

Hmmm

EDIT: If you can give me your 100% assurance that there is nothing supernatural about Thief, and that the game does not extend past the realm of implausibility, I will go buy it :lol:

I can't give you assurance, because there were a hell of a lot undead and monsties among humans in Thief. I just can't remember an enemy which was skeletal. Well, the dead warrior priests had skulls in place of their heads, but that was it.

Play it anyway. :lol:

On the other hand Thief 2 has almost none supernatural elements, so you might try that.

kirottu said: