Short personality test

SteveThaiBinh

Quizzes seem to be popular today, and there's a wealth of them at the BBC Science website.

I like the personality test that came with a TV programme last year called 'What am I like?'. You can take the test here.

I'm a 'strategist', apparently: bright, logical and individualistic (not to mention modest) :D

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Quizzes seem to be popular today, and there's a wealth of them at the BBC Science website.

I like the personality test that came with a TV programme last year called 'What am I like?'.  You can take the test here

I'm a 'strategist', apparently: bright, logical and individualistic (not to mention modest) :D

I'm a resolver which isnt completely incorect. I expect you could read what you wanted into the personality types though.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Your answers suggest you are Spontaneous, not a Planner.

You are flexible and take life as it comes.

Your answers suggest you are an Ideas, not a Facts person.

You focus on the big picture rather than on details.

Your answers suggest you are a Heart, not a Head person.

When making a decision, you are driven by your personal values and the feelings of others

Your answers suggest you are an Introvert, not an Extrovert.

You tend to focus on and get your motivation from your own inner thoughts and ideas.

Your answers suggest you are an Idealist

Summary of Idealists

* Make sense of the world using inner values

* Focus on personal growth and the growth of others

* Think of themselves as bright, forgiving and curious

* May sometimes appear stubborn

Not bad.

I expect you could read what you wanted into the personality types though.

Of course, that's the beauty of these things. :D They're vague enough to put Nostradamus to shame, and expert consultants make millions writing books about this stuff.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I am a mastermind! Muahahahaha!!!

Seriously though, I don't really think I qualify as a "mastermind", especially since the definition says I value logic over ideas and theories. Sorry, but that's not me.

sig2.gif

Me be "strategist" as well. Hmm, I have no clue if that's how I'd classify myself.

That was humorous. Did you mean it to be?

No. I can't even begin to see the humor, uh, wanna point it out so I can laugh at myself?

Strategising over your own classification.

I am a realist.

Realists are loyal to the people around them and work hard to keep their promises. They are honest and straightforward with others and expect the same in return. Realists believe in standard procedures and will only support change when there is a demonstrable benefit.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

"Make sense of the world using inner values

Focus on personal growth and the growth of others

Think of themselves as bright, forgiving and curious

May sometimes appear stubborn"

Rather like me actually.

"You're an Idealist"

Okay, that wasn't what I was expecting.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I blame goatse.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

All personality tests are complete and utter humbug. Their main flaw is that they dont allow for the fact that personality is a very diverse and dynamic thing, often made of contradictory facets.

A wise man once said that we dont just live one life, we live 4-5 of them at the same time.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Your answers suggest you are an Innovator

Summary of Innovators

* Energetic and creative taking inspiration from everyone they meet

* Enjoy flexible work environments with few rules and many opportunities for fun

* Think of themselves as imaginative, sociable and sympathetic

* May not think logically about their ideas

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Strategist for me too.

The problem with a quiz like this is that most people choose the answer they wish they'd be, and not the one they really are. Your best friend should probably do this test for you instead. Then I'd be an "****" :sorcerer:

Edit: I only used a harmless word to describe a bunghole, stupid filter!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

All personality tests are complete and utter humbug. Their main flaw is that they dont allow for the fact that personality is a very diverse and dynamic thing, often made of contradictory facets.

A wise man once said that we dont just live one life, we live 4-5 of them at the same time.

Or for the fact that people can answer in the way that they want to be, not as they really are.

There was a guy interviewed for "A Day in the Life Of ..." in the Sunday Times magazie, and he said all this guff about how he got up at 7am and worked really late, etc, etc; then he started doing it so that he wouldn't look like a liar!

When did you say that, anyway, Kaftan?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm a Innovator

* Energetic and creative taking inspiration from everyone they meet

* Enjoy flexible work environments with few rules and many opportunities for fun

* Think of themselves as imaginative, sociable and sympathetic

* May not think logically about their ideas

:sorcerer: