Put your senses to the test!

jaguars4ever

Hey don't laugh! I got 7 too, and that's including the food ones. I don't know how I managed to get those, but whatever. :) I thought Godzilla and King Kong were the same size... :) There was one question that I knew the answer but I read the directions wrong and missed the question. Thus, I'd say I got 8 right.

sig2.gif

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way.

I was actually laughing at my fellow Finns reaction to his rather low score.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

63333Mortal_Kombat1TestYourMight.jpg

That's classic.

And what the hell does knowing that smell is related to the limbic system has to do with sensory acuity?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

:">

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I know. ^_^ And you're not the only one.

kirottu said:

A finnish love story:

She came to me in the middle of the night,

not hesitating for a second, diving in for my naked skin.

In a swift move she started sucking and I could feel my blood rush..

..until she got full and flew away. Damn mosquitoes.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

:sorcerer:

Does this mean you want to get squashed?

kirottu said:

Interesting; do you picture getting sucked by a mosquito as a sexual experience?

kirottu said:

Nah, he's just used to do the sucking himself. Being on the recieving end, you know?

kirottu said:

I still thought the Godzilla was bigger. ;)

I got that one wrong, too. I'm wondering if it's actually possible to get it right, other than by guessing. Unlike the first ones with the circles and lines, with the Godzilla room distorted in such a way does the image actually contain the information needed to say definitively which is bigger?

You need to look at the distance the floor is from the roof.

I had seen this before in one of my psychology classes.

It's only "easy" to see, if you're familiar with the experiment IMO.

About as much as the picture and testing one's senses.

Hmm, that explains it, then.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I became suspicious when I came upon the Godzilla test. But the taste one is very personal and not what I'd think to constitute a test, because I may like the taste of a food combination that no one else likes. The first taste test I "failed" because I was honest, and the second one I "got right" because I assumed what would be tasty for others.

That's when I quit.

But the taste one is very personal and not what I'd think to constitute a test, because I may like the taste of a food combination that no one else likes. The first taste test I "failed" because I was honest, and the second one I "got right" because I assumed what would be tasty for others.

On a not terribly related note, are there any plans for next-gen consoles to implement smell-o-vision? I did hear something about this once, but it might, just might, have been a joke. ;)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

But the taste one is very personal and not what I'd think to constitute a test, because I may like the taste of a food combination that no one else likes. The first taste test I "failed" because I was honest, and the second one I "got right" because I assumed what would be tasty for others.

On a not terribly related note, are there any plans for next-gen consoles to implement smell-o-vision? I did hear something about this once, but it might, just might, have been a joke. ;)

I heard from a source who's reliability is uncertian that scientists have completed a machine or something that can interact with the part of the brain that controls your senses. Not only will it be able to reverse blindness and deafness, but it can be used in video game consoles to create the illusion of sound and image on a realistic level as well as mimic taste, smell, and feel. Ladies and gentlemen, if this is true, I believe we may be entering the age of true virtual reality.

sig2.gif