We Only Post About Stargate SG1

El Dorado Hills, Outside Sacremento. In a giant pack of rich snobs. My mother commutes to Rockling (takes about an hr. with the Folsom dam gone)

That's less than a three hour drive unless you drive hella slow. My shrink used to be out there, until I told him to stuff his damn dirty pills up his ass, I didn't need them anymore.*

Okay, I didn't really say that, it was more like "Hrm, I wonder what would happen if I tapered myself off of these. Well whaddya know, nobody even noticed a difference in my behaviour, I guess I wasn't crazy after all! Long story short, I am still not taking them, shrink is pissed off and tells my parents I really should be on medication! He would.

<_<

I have noticed the same thing all shrinks say the same thing.

Ahem... Screen2.jpg It's Stargate SG1 THE GAME!!!!! TA DAAAAAAA.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

what did you expect, an rts where you command little teams to take on huge empires and win with any sort of consistancy? Tho (i'm tired so i abbreviate) an Empire at War style strategy where you play as the snakes might be fun... I AM ANUBIS HEAR ME ROAR!?

I just hope it doesn't turn into a Star Wars style Fracas where you have to really have kicked the insanity bell to actually think everything is Cannon.