Prestige classes

Hi, playin the game through as a dark jedi now after losing my saved games. But i'm now on board the ravenger without becoming a prestige sith. Last time as a light jedi i was given the prestige options. and its not like i'm a bit dark i'm as evil as they come. in fact i make Vader look like a boy scout.

As I understand it, the options should still be there as long as you haven't chosen a prestige class - you just have to pass level 15 and be 75% toward either side to be offered the choice. Once you have achieved both, Kreia should make a comment.

Not sure, but you should be able to take however many levels of your initial class that you want - it shouldn't affect your ability to choose a prestige class later, unless you're reaching the level cap, but then that's very unlikely.

The above poster is correct, although in this case, the first poster is already too late. Once you have found all four Jedi masters (including the deceased Master Vash), Kreia will not talk to you anymore except for a simple "Let's get to Dantooine."

If you meet the requirements before finding all of the masters, then you simply talk to Kreia, and she'll say that the time has come for you to stop concealing your presence, and you'll your choice of classes.

If my guess is correct, you're best off doing this as soon as you hit L15, since you'll automatically gain enough XP for another character level when you make the switch