Fought Red Eclipse but still stuck!

I have finished all of the missions on Nar Shadda except that I don't have the transponder card for the Ebon Hawk. I paid the rodent guy 2,000 credits, I killed the Serrocco and the squid guy and finished a bunch of other chores. I also defeated the Red Eclipse dudes. At some point during the battle, Atton started to say something, perhaps about a communication, but then he got cut off and I don't know what was said. Bounty Hunters are standing around everywhere but they won't respond to me. I can't think of anything else to do on Nar Shadda or on any of the other planets. I'm totally stuck. Please help! Thanks!

I have finished all of the missions on Nar Shadda except that I don't have the transponder card for the Ebon Hawk. I paid the rodent guy 2,000 credits, I killed the Serrocco and the squid guy and finished a bunch of other chores. I also defeated the Red Eclipse dudes. At some point during the battle, Atton started to say something, perhaps about a communication, but then he got cut off and I don't know what was said. Bounty Hunters are standing around everywhere but they won't respond to me. I can't think of anything else to do on Nar Shadda or on any of the other planets. I'm totally stuck. Please help! Thanks!

I know you are new but how hard can it be to use the search function..........

Or even post it in the right forum............

I did use the search function but I could not find the answer. And isn't this the spoilers forum where you can ask for hints? If you're so smart why don't you help me out and answer my question instead of being a jerk?

I did use the search function but I could not find the answer. And isn't this the spoilers forum where you can ask for hints? If you're so smart why don't you help me out and answer my question instead of being a jerk?

1.did you bribe the mouse dude in the entertainment promenade?

2.did you kill all the exchange guys in the place where there all keeping the refugees?

3.Did you kill any thugs you ran into when you first arrived on Nar Shaddaa?

4.Did you piss off the Duros' merchant that had the problem with the Rodian merchant?

I think if did all that it should happen just give it time. o:)

After you defeat the Red Eclipse.. the cutscene you mention should've been when Atton says they've "just received a message"... Visquis (I think that's his name... another squid guy in any case.. hehehe) is wanting a one-on-one meeting with you...

Are you a "loner" now? Meaning you can't select Party Members? If so, just head down to the Docks and another cutscene should start up where you meet Mira for the 1st time... the game should pick up from then on...

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

......just head down to the Docks and another cutscene should start up where you meet Mira for the 1st time...

Or Hanhaar :ph34r:

doh!... uhh yeah... or Hanhaar... :shifty:

(thanks for the "assist"... hehehe )

Cassidy = 1

ChAiNz.2da = 0

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!