masochist gameplay in KOTOR

Well, you know that if you play dark side to the extreme, you become really twisted as a person. Not just in the game, but a tad of it carries on to real life as well. So what I suggest is implementing somebody in the game to keep you in line. That person will be of the opposite sex to your game character, so say you're a guy and that person will be a very hot chick. Each time you want to go to the extreme and to a bad deed/sidequest somewhere, she blocks you in the middle of it and it'll be very very annoying because it'll take like 5 min to get by her. And if you choose to fight her, well she got a remote control that can activate an implant device in your heart, and you'll get electric shocked and you pass out. And by the time you wake up, it'll be too late to do the bad deed. And if you do it too much, she'll keep you locked up in a force field thingy or with chains for a day or so to teach you a lesson. You'll have to leave your Xbox running for 12 hours so your cell time will pass when you get back to playing. You'll have to beg her to let you out, that's why you'll need a high persuade skills. But she'll be hard to BS, so tell the truth, or else she'll torture you and make you lose a level permenantly. Same goes if you try to sneak out. :ph34r: And she knows where you are and what you are doing at all times because you're connected to the force with her. And if you try to start a romance with someone else, she'll kick the crap out of both you and your romance partner before it gets too far. Like a hotter and much more extreme version of Kreia. And at the end of the game, if you piss her off too much during the game then you gotta fight her as the big boss as well. But if you do what she wants and stay on her good side, then she'll give you a little more freedom. Not everybody will like it, I know. But there may be some players out there...

I don't know where you get these ideas :D They are very entertaining and creative though.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

That sounded an awful lot like something I really don't want to say. I'll pick out the key phrases, and I think you can figure out what it sounds like on your own... :ph34r:

...That person will be of the opposite sex to your game character, so say you're a guy and that person will be a very hot chick...And if you do it too much, she'll keep you locked up in a force field thingy or with chains for a day or so to teach you a lesson... You'll have to beg her to let you out...she'll torture you...And she knows where you are and what you are doing at all times...And if you try to start a romance with someone else, she'll kick the crap out of both you and your romance partner before it gets too far. Like a hotter and much more extreme version of Kreia...But if you do what she wants...then she'll give you a little more freedom.

SCARY. :rolleyes: EWW. :x

sig2.gif

Well, you know that if you play dark side to the extreme, you become really twisted as a person. Not just in the game, but a tad of it carries on to real life as well. So what I suggest is implementing somebody in the game to keep you in line. That person will be of the opposite sex to your game character, so say you're a guy and that person will be a very hot chick. Each time you want to go to the extreme and to a bad deed/sidequest somewhere, she blocks you in the middle of it and it'll be very very annoying because it'll take like 5 min to get by her. And if you choose to fight her, well she got a remote control that can activate an implant device in your heart, and you'll get electric shocked and you pass out. And by the time you wake up, it'll be too late to do the bad deed. And if you do it too much, she'll keep you locked up in a force field thingy or with chains for a day or so to teach you a lesson. You'll have to leave your Xbox running for 12 hours so your cell time will pass when you get back to playing. You'll have to beg her to let you out, that's why you'll need a high persuade skills. But she'll be hard to BS, so tell the truth, or else she'll torture you and make you lose a level permenantly. Same goes if you try to sneak out.  :ph34r:  And she knows where you are and what you are doing at all times because you're connected to the force with her. And if you try to start a romance with someone else, she'll kick the crap out of both you and your romance partner before it gets too far. Like a hotter and much more extreme version of Kreia. And at the end of the game, if you piss her off too much during the game then you gotta fight her as the big boss as well. But if you do what she wants and stay on her good side, then she'll give you a little more freedom. Not everybody will like it, I know. But there may be some players out there...

do you mean like a domanatrix, Eddo36 , my sick twisted friend ,you DEFINATELY have issues. :shifty:

buddy i think you need to go to an s&m clinic... if this were to happen how would you be a "bad boy who deserves punishment?"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.