Need Help on Onderon

I play a DS character and so I wanted to kill the queen and Master kavar at Onderon ( the second time , after you went through the Sith-ruins without the exile ) .

The problem is , that I don't know how to side against the royals , I read somewhere that when you're dark you'll fight against the royals automatically , but I'am always on there side...... :)

SO what do I have to do in order to be able to side against the queen and kill Master Kavar , because I always end up helping them ( I don't have a choice....)

The trick is to talk to people in the street and say things such as "I love Vakklu"

Then you meet with a woman in the market area and she offers to pay you to kill off three captains. If you can achive this then the story will play out where you join Vakklu and defeat the royalists :)

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

The way I remember it Colonel Tobin is supposed to be real chatty when he interrupts your cantina meeting with Kavar (at least if you're DS). In that conversation you are able to ally with Vaklu's troops.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Hm then it's probaly to late now , my last savegame is right after I got the message from Dxun (before you get to fight through the sith ruins and the jungle) . Isn't there another way?

As far as I am aware, Bytor is right. You need to show some support for Vaklu (inciting Ponlar to riot is a good way of doing this, and you get influence with Mandalore) to trigger the woman (Andaa (sp), I think) offering bounties on the three Royalist captains.

I believe that if you kill these captains you are locked in to the pro-Vaklu ending, leading to a confrontation with Kavar. Certainly I have heard from someone who couldn't side with Talia (but wanted to) after he had taken the bounties quest.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Guest MacleodCorp
I play a DS character and so I wanted to kill the queen and Master kavar at Onderon ( the second time , after you went through the Sith-ruins without the exile ) .

The problem is , that I don't know how to side against the royals , I read somewhere that when you're dark you'll fight against the royals automatically , but I'am always on there side...... :thumbsup:

SO what do I have to do in order to be able to side against the queen and kill Master Kavar , because I always end up helping them ( I don't have a choice....)

The only why I was able to kill the Queen was to turn on her last second. When everyone is gethered in the main chamber, at the end of the Onderon quest, you can turn sides. By doing this, you also declear war on Master Kavar.

Yes, the bounties quests makes you side with Valku automatically.

You have to tell Ponlar when you first meet him that the Queen should listen to her people to get the woman to talk to you.

Shouldn't this be in Spoilers?