Question about a possible early game bug?

Hey all, I am about 11 hours in...I just left the polar facility on Talos where Atris and the handmaidens are. I found a set of Jedi Robes in one of the rooms in the handmaidens quarters and put it on my main. Shortly after, I boarded the Ebon Hawk to leave. After some cut scenes I am back with my crew talking about things. At that point, my new robes are gone and my char is in his undies. They are not in my inventory either. Is this a known issue? Any one else come across this?

Playing PC version, btw, updated to the latest through the auto-update tool.

Hey all, I am about 11 hours in...I just left the polar facility on Talos where Atris and the handmaidens are. I found a set of Jedi Robes in one of the rooms in the handmaidens quarters and put it on my main. Shortly after, I boarded the Ebon Hawk to leave. After some cut scenes I am back with my crew talking about things. At that point, my new robes are gone and my char is in his undies. They are not in my inventory either. Is this a known issue? Any one else come across this?

Playing PC version, btw, updated to the latest through the auto-update tool.

ah don't worry. You will find new jedi robes soon enough,

and you will find really really good and pretty robes in the game too.

Happened to me, too.

In the unlikely event that you find a Jedi robe before leaving the Polar Academy, the cut scene of your trial that plays upon your departure gives you a robe and equips it for the scene. After it has played, the robe is removed and your original equipment restored. (You can see this little "equipment" dance in your feedback log)

Unfortunately, it seems to not be a simple case of +1 robe, -1 robe; it removes all robes and can't re-equip you with your original. The robe is completely gone from your inventory.

I don't think this is fixed by 1.0B patch (perhaps someone with a clearer memory can confirm/deny this)...

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.