Review you favourite game here

Favorite game for me would be Grim Fandango.

If you can get past the initial akwardness caused by the whole 3D thing, it's a very rewarding experience.

May not be the best game in the world, but it's one that I look back on with fond memories...... :p

It's one of the best graphical adventures out there.

Here comes another review from Zagor , the legendary reviewer.

Disciples 2 , a turnbased strategy game from Strategy first.

Another of my favourite games, one of the few non-rpgs that makes it into my top-ten of all time list.

First of all, this game is very similar to the heroes series. So similar in fact, that you could call it a better, darker, and more atmospheric version of those (at least in my opinion).

There are four (five with the expansion rise of the elves) factions in the game. the empire (humans), the mountin clans (giants and dvarves), the undead, and the legion of the damned (demons).

the gameplay is rather simple really, but it's very addictive. Each scenario consists of an overhead map to explore like in heroes, with resources and treasure spread over the landscape. And of course a variety of monsters as well. You can take over a mine or resoure by putting a magical rod near it.

Both you and your opponents starts with a capital, and over the course of the scenario, you can

Sounds a lot like Warcraft III. I really enjoyed that game, but then the expansion, Throne of Ice (or whatever it's called) I keep getting bored before finishing the prologue, because you are forced to play some stupid wood elves or something equally unappealing. ;) (All the different races have similar community units, like workers and mage training and armourers etc etc, just a custom aspect of them.)

I did enjoy the first Warcraft III plot, but I would never be bothered to join the legions of fans playing against each other ... <_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to nominate Tetris.

It is a rare thing indeed that infiltrates the subconscious so totally and so seductively insidiously and delectably. I actually enjoyed the dreams about Tetris, as I played in my sleep, trying to beat my own brain at this very addictive game.

If you haven't played it, it is a very simple premise. There are five different block shapes, made out of a grid of four blocks. End-to-end; three blocks long-sided in a left-handed and right-handed L shape; in two rows of two, and a one-sided T shape one block wide and three blocks long with a cross section of two blocks.

The game consists of fitting the blocks into the width of the screen, as they drop from the top -- at which time the entire block disapears. Speed increases as the game proceeds. (Obviously the closer to the top the less reaction time you have, and the more you mess up a row the higher your complete row will be.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT