Do you ever feel guilty?

I can't bring myself to go lightside. I hate it so much, and it prevents me from having fun. LS is more like work than fun. I'm going thru LS now, just to see what its like. I don't think I'll do it again.

DS isn't just stealing candy from babies, its not just being a punk kid.. Think of Kreia/Traya, who carefully planned her movmenets and was mature about it. Thats how I see it.

DS isn't just stealing candy from babies, its not just being a punk kid.. Think of Kreia/Traya, who carefully planned her movmenets and was mature about it. Thats how I see it.

Yeah, but it's whether the game lets you be that sophisticated. It rarely does.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

During the conversation with Kreia when she says about Visas:"Have you wondered if her deferent tone would change,as you held her by the throat,and showed her how far a Jedi can fall."

Am I the only one who wanted to see that happen? :x

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I'm actually considering playing this game through on darkside first. Maybe female. Just to see waht kind of experience lighside would be after that. How I experience a game second or third time is always greatly affected by the decisions I chose to make in the first playthrough.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

They're writing the game primarily for LS.  For each plot device, quest or event, they decide what the LS response will be, and the develop an opposite response for the DS players.  They aren't looking at designing the game for a DS path to begin with.

They might have done, you don't know that for sure -- after all, the extra narratives may have been cut from the development schedule rather than the writing schedule.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

if you noticed the same thing happened in Kotor 1. either you go lightside and keep your party or you go ds and kill them all leaving only canderous, and Bastila

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.