My KOTOR III idea (light spoilers)

My idea is based off the LS ending of KOTOR II, and what Kreia said about Revan and why he left. We know that Revan has left the Core worlds, and has traveled out beyond the outer rim in search of the "True Sith". He's either going to destroy them or conquere them but either way it's going to be epic. We also discover that Bastilla has gone after him, and perhaps a few other of his old allies as well.

So, KOTOR III should pickup with the Exile traveling in the Ebon Hawk with T3 as his only companion. The story will pick up beyond the outer rim with news that Bastilla has been captured by a minor Sith Lord. You're first mission will be to fight your way in to free her, with all the missions and sub missions needed to get that done. Once freed she will join you and together with her info you will set out to try and catch up with Revan.

Finding Revan, this won't be any simple task. The Sith in this region won't be to thrilled with the prospect of the Exile and Revan joining forces be it LS or DS for that matter. Plenty of things could go wrong here, proving plenty of adventures for your party. New people, races, worlds etc to uncover. Eventually you end up finding Reven and either fighting him to the death and becoming the Ultimate Sith Lord, or joining him and setting up the backstory for KOTOR IV :(

Details:

No more amnesia. When making your character the game should give you say 15 levels of choices to make. Either have it auto select everything from a template, and/or give you the option to fully customize all your skills/powers/feats etc.

New Abilities, powers etc etc. This is the Sith Empire we'll be fighting in, and this will require our Hero to learn new Force Powers, and defences. Fighting in KOTOR III will require more tactical choices then just hitting Flury and watching the show. This should be a high level adventure from the start, even offering the ability to import a character from KOTOR II?

... offering the ability to import a character from KOTOR II?

This would be awesome for a Star Wars RPG, like the KOTOR series, since you can continue adventures in future games. However, I don't know if they can do it for KOTOR III.

In EA's NCAA Football and Madden Football you could bring in a player that you created in the college game and draft him onto your professional team. But they had seperate save files to accomplish this feat.

I just don't know if it's possible for developers of KOTOR III to rip the character information and inventory from a save game. It might be possible. Maybe it just wouldn't work for this series.

But I would like to see the character importing feature in a new series, such as Star Wars: Knights of the New Republic (which I hope someone makes). Then you would play game 1 as a Padawan. Play game 2 as a Jedi Knight. Finish the saga as a Jedi Master. That would be a great feature with the next-gen consoles coming out soon.

i think that kotor III should completely finish off where exile and revan left off.

picture this exile is off and arrives in the outer rim and he reunites with revan because dont forget exile served under revan in the mandelorian wars but also bastilla as well. revan has already began the invasion of a sith lords planets and he needs exile lead a battalion of jedi against them and the story goes from there. basically continue the revan and exile story

like the idea apart from i would prefer to be a padawan training in the core worlds then a message beeing sent back from reven/exile that they need asistance in outer rim this way if we had them as party members they could be fhigh level when we join them say 15 wen we go out to the rim. ( i am not in favour of reven and exile as party members, rather have them making cameos).

Such as them sending you on missions and the like.

like the idea apart from i would prefer to be a padawan training in the core worlds then a message beeing sent back from reven/exile that they need asistance in outer rim this way if we had them as party members they could be fhigh level when we join them say 15 wen we go out to the rim. ( i am not in favour of reven and exile as party members, rather have them making cameos).

Such as them sending you on missions and the like.

I'm not favorable of the whole "starting over" level grinding any more. I've done it in KOTOR I and now II and pretty much sick of being wimpy for 3/4ths of the game, only to finally get powerful intime for the last chapter of the game. I'd like for once to start out with a fully trained Jedi/Sith but still have new powers to learn in a new Galaxy. I'm kinda sick of Character building, and would prefer a more detailed story.

Revan and the Exile were full Masters when they left. If KOTOR III started up with one of them in "amnesia" the fans would rip Obisidian apart. So KOTOR III would have to either start out with a brand new story arc, or continue where it left off in KOTOR II. If it started out with a new story arc then ya a Padawan in the Exiles new Academy helping to rebuilt the republic would be fun, otherwise a high level adventure like I described. Personally I am more inclined to do a high level epic KOTOR then start all over again at level 1.

It doesnt bother me about the charecter development, but your right it is annoyingonly being a jedi for 1/4 of the game.

here are my ideas:

-change the fighting style to an action style (down with turn based systems)

-start as a very young jedi in the acedemy, that can leave anytime. would have to do diffrent tasks to be able to gain access to diffrent abilities with your experiance points youbuy them through out the rest of the game.

the1stmac that is kinda a good idea, but all that basically is is just Jedi Academy but with experience points and leveling up, plus it also kinda takes the whole idea out of RPG :thumbsup: