Total Recall

metadigital

BBC dont cut films anymore - yay!

I too have fond memories of this film i remember when i first watched an advance copy when i was only 10 years old.

Get yer ass ta maahs

Get yer ass ta maahs

Get yer ass ta maahs

Get yer ass ta maahs

Get yer ass ta maahs

Get yer ass ta maahs

Get yer ass ta maahs

"Get ready for a surrrrrr-Prise!"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I only get BBC prime+news :)

Do you get Doctor Who?

Unless its on any of those channels, no. :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

billie is mockney and not very good looking to boot.

... And a terrible actress. Apart from that, she's ok. (Launchie, You're forgetting the thirty years of classic Dr Who.)

When I first saw this film, I was not sure whether Hauser was the real Quaid, or whether Cohaagan had brain-manipulated this false personality to prepare Quaid. Later I realised I was being far too paranoid.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

billie is mockney and not very good looking to boot.

... And a terrible actress. Apart from that, she's ok. (Launchie, You're forgetting the thirty years of classic Dr Who.)

Though I havent had the pleasure of the earlier Dr. Who and thus have nothing to compare it with, I do enjoy the acting of Christopher Eccleston. He adds a quirky and humorous quality to the character (unless they all had that, in which case ignore).

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Mr Metadigital, I'm afraid that I never found myself enjoying Dr. Who, even the old classics... just never appealed to me...

I spent most of my childhood watching cartoons and movies (like I still do) than actual T.V. programmes...

Just the way it goes big nose :D

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Mr Metadigital, I'm afraid that I never found myself enjoying Dr. Who, even the old classics... just never appealed to me...

I spent most of my childhood watching cartoons and movies (like I still do) than actual T.V. programmes...

Just the way it goes big nose  :D

Doctor Who is kewl. Doctors seven and eight suffered from some poor scripts, however, but Tom Baker rox. (I have his autograph somewhere ... :ph34r: )

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Though I havent had the pleasure of the earlier Dr. Who and thus have nothing to compare it with, I do enjoy the acting of Christopher Eccleston. He adds a quirky and humorous quality to the character (unless they all had that, in which case ignore).

Ecceston is very good. Too bad he's not staying for next season. Billy "Ferrari for a BJ" Piper is allegedly trying to crack Hollywood ( :) ) and so has also said she ain't staying.

Launchie, there's another male companion now, who you might like better. (No more Daleks, though. :p)

Aww... all you old people reminiscing is cute  :lol:

Don't worry, that's one thing we all have in common: we all get old. ;)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, I'll try to watch Dr. Who when its next on Mr. Metadigital, but I wont be holding my breath...  :lol:"

Naw, you need to watch the first season of Tom Baker -- that's the definitive stuff: real vintage.

Robot to ease into the new characters, Ark in Space to set the futuristic mood, Sontaran Experiment to show Lawful Evil, Genesis of the Daleks for the origin of true evil, followed by Revenge of the Cybermen, for cold ruthless evil. Wow, what a set. Never been beaten.

:)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT