"A Feast for Crows" finished...

DemonKing

If you have already read Martin's previous books, then after 5 long years you will be whooping for joy.

If you have yet to read them now is the perfect opportunity to get off your butt and start reading a fantasy series which I believe is superior to Tolkein in almost every way imaginable.

Check it out at the official website:

George RR Martin's Official site

Sweet.

I'm currently re-reading through A Clash of Kings.

Looks like no Jon, Arya, or Daeneyrs for another couple of years. Maybe even Tyrion.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Looks like no Jon, Arya, or Daeneyrs for another couple of years. Maybe even Tyrion.

That is a bit of a bummer...but after 5 years wait I'll take whatever I can get.

Plus it means his next book is already over 60% finished!

I think this decision will definitely give what is happening in the south more focus --as well as the east and north in the following book.

...hrrmmm...I wonder if the Obsidian - GRRM crossover fanboys will scream "Cut Content!" ??

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

threadnecro.jpg

Dude, awesome.

glad I finally found an excuse to use that.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Can I be your dread knight?

In all seriousness, this is really good news. I loved A Game of Thrones, and have been trying to find a reason to continue reading. More books means more lost sleeping hours=good.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds