Can't find my copy of Fallout

Walsingham

I can't remember what the song is during the opening sequence in Fallout 1. And it's driving me nuts.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Nor me, I'm struck with the Jazz track from Fallout2... it still echoes in my head, even now. :rolleyes:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

See, that was my problem. I can remember what that was. I even think I have a copy somewhere.

It's 'A Kiss to Build a Dream On'

But i can't recall the first one.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

"Maybe" by the Ink Spots was Fallout. (The song was re-mixed a bunch of times by different people, but I think these guys are the orginals. The Ink Spots did do 2 versions of it...)

"A Kiss to Build a Dream On" by Louis Armstrong was Fallout 2. I think it's on the Satchmo Serenades.

I have no life...

"Maybe" by the Ink Spots was Fallout.  (The song was re-mixed a bunch of times by different people, but I think these guys are the orginals.  The Ink Spots did do 2 versions of it...)

"A Kiss to Build a Dream On" by Louis Armstrong was Fallout 2.  I think it's on the Satchmo Serenades.

I have no life...

You have no life. Yet you bring wonders....

Killl it! Undead!!!!!!!

:p

-Elwood Blues