cool-ass suggestion

With all this talk there's been about being able to choose from a variety of races when creating your character in Kotor 3, why not make Hutts a playable race? Just think about it, you could spend the whole game being an uber-l33t jedi hutt sitting back in a chair, intimidating a bunch of annoying servants and watching hot twilek dancers, and otherwise doing jack****..

anybody feel me on this?

With all this talk there's been about being able to choose from a variety of races when creating your character in Kotor 3, why not make Hutts a playable race? Just think about it, you could spend the whole game being an uber-l33t jedi hutt sitting back in a chair, intimidating a bunch of annoying servants and watching hot twilek dancers, and otherwise doing jack****..

anybody feel me on this?

I think your name says it all! :(

Really though has there EVER been a jedi hutt?

Seriously I hope you are joking? :thumbsup:

It's good that people are with me on this.. and no, im not joking, im dead serious..!

I also think that if you choose to play a hutt, your stats will be preset. You will have a wisdom of 0, due to the fact that you've spend your whole life at the same location (a fancy cantina, a warehouse, a cave, whatever), a stenght of 5000, so you can push your annoying servants out of the way, etc.

Yes, so please answer this question, how the hell would you move??!! Have you ever seen the speed at which a hutt moves? They're giant slugs for pity's sake!! Picture if you will... A hutt with a lightsaber doing cartwheels in the air during a lightsaber battle!!

Yes, so please answer this question, how the hell would you move??!! Have you ever seen the speed at which a hutt moves? They're giant slugs for pity's sake!! Picture if you will... A hutt with a lightsaber doing cartwheels in the air during a lightsaber battle!!

Didn't you read my post? If you play as a hutt, you're not *supposed* to move! You're supposed to sit around all day, posting bounties on random people and throwing people in rancor pits.

Didn't you read my post? If you play as a hutt, you're not *supposed* to move! You're supposed to sit around all day, posting bounties on random people and throwing people in rancor pits.

Yes and that's what makes it great...

...Imagine sitting on Sith as punishment :thumbsup:

OK, a Hutt as a party member, yes, that could work. It would be a challenge for the writers and programmers, but it would be a good selling point for the game - I think some people would buy it just out of curiosity for how this could be done. He/She/It could move around on a hammock suspended between two GO-TOs, for example.

As a player character, perhaps that would be a little tricky.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I would say that Hutts are not Force-sensitives; certainly they possess a decent resistence to the Force (look at Jabba in RotJ) and therefore I would say a Jedi Hutt is highly improbable.

They would be excellent candidates for the Anti-Force Force, disciples of Kreia, the One True Prophet!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hutts do have 2 genders. They turn from male to female, and back to male from time to time. Think of all the possible romance options.  :blink:

Thats sick. :p

Well if I came up against a Hutt jedi, I'd simply equip my 'salt' lightsaber crystal :ph34r: We'll see how long they last.

Or just find a French guy to take him out.

wait wasn't Kreia a Hutt?

I could have sworn she was... always sitting in one place, bein lazy, always rambling a bunch o' BS that no one understands, think's she can withstand all types of force powers, doesn't think she's ugly, her arm(s) are pretty usless, really messed up eyes, makes weird sounds, pridefull, freezes people at the most inoportune times, very misleading, looks like she's lives on gzika, you get to kill her in the end...

Yeah, she's definatelly a Hutt, lol

(joking at first, then realized she has just about every characteristic of one haha)

Forget the Hutt, what about a Sarlacc?

Yeah that sounds great :lol:

Just lying in a pit all day waiting for a random bounty hunter to fall in

Don't forget, a Sarlaac has tentacles. You could play with those. Wait a minute, that sounds so wrong :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195