Would a revamped KOTOR be better than KOTOR2?

I think if the original got the new items, saber system, (though no influence system), new clothing. etc. etc. all the cool goodies that came with Kotor2.

Would a revamped Kotor be better than Kotor 2? I think it would as Kotor actually had an amazing storly while Kotor 2 just gave everyone the "?" as the story well wasn't really the best choice for a video game.

I think if the original got the new items, saber system, (though no influence system), new clothing. etc. etc. all the cool goodies that came with Kotor2.

Would a revamped Kotor be better than Kotor 2? I think it would as Kotor actually had an amazing storly while Kotor 2 just gave everyone the "?" as the story well wasn't really the best choice for a video game.

Plus I have always hope that we would get Kotor 2 jedi robes for DLC for the original Kotor. It would make that game "much" better o:)

I think it would easily make it on par with The Sith Lords with all the added features, possibly slightly better.

I personally thought that the two story lines were wonderfully different. I played TSL first before playing KOTOR (I'm a very recent "convert") and I was amazed by the emersive and detailed storyline of TSL actually - I sought out KOTOR hoping for more of the same so was slightly disappointed. However KOTOR was much more vibrant and in some ways more enjoyable - there weren't quite so many dead planets full of dead people (I was absolutely stunned when I first went back to Korriban in KOTOR to discover we were going to a Settlement!!!)

The music was more cheerful as well.

So yeah, umm, where am I going with this...er, no, I mean even if KOTOR had exactly the same features and tweaks that TSL then I'd still prefer both for different reasons.

The only thing I will say is that had not so much of TSL been rubbed out due to time constraints, then perhaps TSL would have left KOTOR far behind.

I think it would easily make it on par with The Sith Lords with all the added features, possibly slightly better.

I personally thought that the two story lines were wonderfully different. I played TSL first before playing KOTOR (I'm a very recent "convert") and I was amazed by the emersive and detailed storyline of TSL actually  - I sought out KOTOR hoping for more of the same so was slightly disappointed. However KOTOR was much more vibrant and in some ways more enjoyable - there weren't quite so many dead planets full of dead people (I was absolutely stunned when I first went back to Korriban in KOTOR to discover we were going to a Settlement!!!)

The music was more cheerful as well.

So yeah, umm, where am I going with this...er, no, I mean even if KOTOR had exactly the same features and tweaks that TSL then I'd still prefer both for different reasons.

The only thing I will say is that had not so much of TSL been rubbed out due to time constraints, then perhaps TSL would have left KOTOR far behind.

So you're saying you never finish TSL.

Let me tell you once you get off Paraguas mining facility, it all goes downhill.

well, it was better anyway. im bored so i play the first one trought again and the atmosphere you get is far better than the one in TSL.

TSL was great in the beginning but I personally think that the developers didn't spend enough time discussing the story.

The Paragus Mining Facility was originally meant to be a big portion of the game. You were even to get your lightsaber there!

Telos is pretty much acceptable, but after Nar Shadda (first planet) every other planet seems like it was rushed along with the story.

It also really pissed me off how Kreia killed all the jedi masters.. she didn't have to do it. They could of done if it if you saved the jedi masters they would of help you killed Darth Nilihous (who should of been harder) or you could kill them before Nilh or ambush them and kill Nilihous at the end.

But the whole echo, end of the force was one of the retarded ideas in history.

Kreia doesn't kill them, she demonstrate sthe suffering of the Exile, which they couldn't tolerate. I prefer Kotor2 for reply value (The only reason I'm replaying the original Kotor is due to the fact taht my intial character was VERY poorly managed). Kotor2 was rushed, that's really the only reason it hasn't utterly surpassed the original Kotor. ANd the original possessed numerous graphical issues.