Force run speed problem HELP!

Here you can have the one I edited for myself. All it affects is the speed blur for the 3 levels of Force speed and also the one for Force Enlightenment. Download

Just drop that file in Overrde and your set. although if Kreia uses the power the blur affect will be on again But if you cast it with your character it goes away. Defualt location for the Override folder is C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Override

If you don't have 1.0b patch installed then you will need to create the "Override" folder

Heh..I just uploaded a rar file with that mod in it cause I couldn't find it on the net w/a quick search. Should have read this post first.

Are you the originator of the file? Just curious.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Heh..I just uploaded a rar file with that mod in it cause I couldn't find it on the net w/a quick search. Should have read this post first.

Are you the originator of the file? Just curious.

The Script I posted was edited and compiled by myself for myself but I don't mind sharing(its nothing major just the visual effect was commented out), It was beancounter a member at Holowan labs that figured out what needed to be edited.

I was going to go edit/delete my reply in the thread in general since it's redundant and you're the file creator, but I see the great-mod-in-the-sky has already taken care of that. :D

Anyway, wanted to thank you for that file. I really like it - since I don't want the speed thing but don't want to get rid of the other effects.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts