The "Kreia, are you Jedi or Sith" cutscene

I'm just wondering, I've only been playing this game through once as DS so I don't know if this cutscene is shown for everyone, but I think the ending (you know the

kreia=bad

is ruined by this cut scene.

Immedietley when I saw this cutscene I knew the ending, I don't understand why they had this....it basically told you she was bad.

Does this cutscene only happen for DS? So I guess her being Sith is a "good" thing, I guess...

Honestly, I guessed at the ending from the cutscene at the very beginning where Sion cuts off her hand but doesn't kill her. She obviously knew him and had some power over him. From that, it was pretty obvious which direction she was leading me in.

Kreia was not evil. She was not Sith, nor was she Jedi. She was neutral and wanted to destroy the Force.

Neutralize it.

She had no time for the extremes of Jedi or Sith, they were both wrong. They were both being controlled by The Force.

She was not evil. Kreia will be regarded as the Last Great Prophet when the new, Anti-Force League makes its attack to destroy the despotic Force and all the FS sheep who unknowingly do its bidding.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well for me it didn't mean that she's gonna be the main boss.

Luckily on my first playthru I was too weak in LS to get to Ludo Kresh's Tomb and didn't see the thing that IMO REALLY would spoil that for me.

It is obvious that first we see the past there, then the present and after that the future. The only thing which could make me wonder whether Kreia's gonna be a baddie was her blue saber there :p

The Kreia-Sion-Nihil at Malachor cutscene made me believe though that that's gonna be the place of the final battle but when I spoiled myself that there's gonna be Traya and Sion at the end I thought:

'Hey! It's probably Atris and Sion and you gotta fight them together at one time.'

Too bad Sion turned out a whiner, Kreia an overpowered immitation of Palpy with all her 'there are techniques in the force against which there is no defense' and Atris someone whom you either kill easily or leave behind without feeling like anything important just took place.

To say Kreia had to turn into Darth Traya (and deliberately go "bad") is a pretty lame deal. I just considered her a crazy old coot who had wild fantasies of trying destroy the force. Now whether it would've been in the SW Universe was obviously never tested but to even consider doing it is crazy enough.

In the end, I have no problem with Kreia being a Sith - just not a normal one.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Kreia was not evil. She was not Sith, nor was she Jedi. She was neutral and wanted to destroy the Force.

Neutralize it.

She had no time for the extremes of Jedi or Sith, they were both wrong. They were both being controlled by The Force.

She was not evil. Kreia will be regarded as the Last Great Prophet when the new, Anti-Force League makes its attack to destroy the despotic Force and all the FS sheep who unknowingly do its bidding.

well, at one point she was a jedi master on the council which is as good as you get and then leader of the sith which was as bad as you get so I think she has seen both extremes.

Neutralize it.

in my opinion, killing three jedi masters isnt really neutral :ermm:

and also going over corpses for seing the force die isnt :-"

in my opinion, killing three jedi masters isnt really neutral :ermm:

and also going over corpses for seing the force die isnt :-"

She didn't really kill them. She showed them the galaxy through eyes of the Exile and they couldn't handle it. Remember that they could not imagine a life without the force and when it was showed to them they basically freaked out.