Idea for female characters in game...

Do you like this idea?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
    • Other (please state nicely below, thanks)

Oh I see. So conducting no retaliatory action after terrorists kill thousands of Americans would have been better? That's a fantastic idea! Let's just sit around and let them get away with it, leaving us open to more attacks. :wub: To me this sounds like you don't think that we should have attacked Japan during WW2 after Pearl Harbor.

that's right.

That is pacifism taken to a stupid extreme. You don't know what you are saying. The world is a much happier place without it being cut into two thirds genocide-commiting facist and one third isolationist democracy. The bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was merciful compared to the horror the Japanese would have faced in a seaborne invasion of mainland Japan, with their leaders forcing them to commit suicide instead of surrender.

You can hate war and seek to avoid it at all costs-like Chaimberlain-but you still need to be prepared to fight for peace, even if it means that innocent people will suffer. It's better than the alternative.

YES! What a glorious thing to kill and enslave other nations in order to exploit them later by US corporations. Nazi soldiers had the same imperial way of thinking.

I am almost positive that your nation "somewhere in the european union" would do the same if they were powerful enough. Almost every country in Europe has expoilted another from time to time, and usually much more brutally than the US, naive and blundering though they sometimes are.

Keep in mind, Nur Ab Sal, that the US, and their "imperial ways" is what kept the Soviet Union from wiping your happy little EU nation of the map and enslaving you and your children. Clutch your copy of KOTOR 2 and bless the US for your freedom to play games...

From Russia with love...

FaramirK

This is irrelevant. Present moment is important and in present moment USA is a threat to the world. Plus don't forget that Americans built much of soviets' heavy industry in 1920s so they could become a threat to Europe. Not to mention that there were no "slaves" in USSR. People were leaving in modest condition but still better than in tzarist Russia (and in east-european communist states level of life was higher than in previous system - fact)

And don't offend us. No nation in Europe never exploited anyone, the way you exploited and destroyed South America. Latinos hate you for reason, you know.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.