Can a Dev or a expert on KOTOR2 help me out?

OK,on another board some guy is claiming that the "Jedi Defense" feat increases the effectiveness of the Jedi Robes.

I tried explaining to him that "Jedi Defense" is simply the ability to deflect blaster bolts with your lightsaber,but he continues to think that it boosts the defense of Robes and that it's just been left out of the description.

Now usually I wouldn't waste my time arguing about something like this,but he's just spreading false information and it's irritating.

So,can an expert or preferably a Dev clear this up.

Any help would be appreciated.

OK,on another board some guy is claiming that the "Jedi Defense" feat increases the effectiveness of the Jedi Robes.

I tried explaining to him that "Jedi Defense" is simply the ability to deflect blaster bolts with your lightsaber,but he continues to think that it boosts the defense of Robes and that it's just been left out of the description.

Now usually I wouldn't waste my time arguing about something like this,but he's just spreading false information and it's irritating.

Just check your defence, use the Power and check you defence again. Then you can see the effect.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No,I'm not talking about a power,I'm talking about the Jedi Defense Feat.You know,the feat that allows you to deflect blaster bolts with your lightsaber.

Check out this post:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's a lightsaber-equiped only defense. It says so right in the description of the feat. >_<

It's a lightsaber-equiped only defense. It says so right in the description of the feat. :shifty:

If you want to find out..

Make two games

Make a game with maxed Jedi Defense (same class, same pres class)

Make a game with only one block.

just have robes on and see which one has more defense