Revenge of the Sith

WOW this is the top 20 UK:

Damn...Lego SW should be first :)

I don't want to agree with Baley, but Lego SW is the ****... :(

You are so right!

I was trying to work out why I like it so much .... I think it's the irreverent fun, the way the lego characters are caricatures of the movie characters. Oh, and the fact that Obi-Wan keeps acting like a clumsy drip.

Those graphics are cool. I think Lego Star Wars is better than KotOR: you can do all the force powers and use your lightsaber to attack and deflect blaster fire back at the shooter ... big jumps and spectacular acrobatic fight moves. Man, you can even attack the other players!

Edit: forgot it was Phantom Menace and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, not Obi-Wan and Anakin. :">

Edited by metadigital

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I was replaying the Attack on Theed level the other day and the computer put a droideka in my party. I jumped up on this terrace using Jar Jar, and then a pair of droidekas attacked me. I whipped it lego style but then another showed up behind me. Jump attack with three hit combo and it was gone. Then another made its appearance. It was about this I figured where the hell are these things coming from? I hate say it but it was one of those lightbulb moments... :(

But this game is serious fun if you can get into it. When I first started playing I thought I had wasted my money on another **** SW game , but this one hooked me hard. I loved the dumbed down cinematics, like on the opening level they show Obi-Wan to be a bit of a doofus. It's great fun and I can't wait to have my freinds over for some two player games.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yes, my brothers - you've seen the light!  :cool:

What's good about it is that it is the best film-to-game conversion, the best fun of any of the stable.

I guess I'm recalling all that lego play from when I was younger, too, when the problems are solved by deconstructing and reconstituting the lego appliances. Madness that it feels more realistic than KotOR. Madness. It just shows how important virtual world consistency is to immersion. :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I have a question to console gamers: is master Cin Drallig as tough as LA was boasting? Give me a long description of him please.

i would say no. I just did that level this morning, and you face his padawan first. Between the two of them I didn't die once. Which is totally rare for me on this game.

He's an old man with long white hair. He has a devastitng spin attack but I cornered him against a wall and had my way with him... :huh:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Stoopid green bastards. The rest of the game has been going pretty quickly. I'm restarting the attack on that Nemodians ship. I keep forgetting to use my force lightning... :thumbsup:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

you'd figure I would since half the time I press the white button (XBOX) to throw my damned lightsaber and it goes off in the opposite direction... :thumbsup:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

cin drallig is ok but his long hair makes him look too homosexual.

i thought it was hilarious the way they tried to impersonate samuel jacksons voice :D

IMO lightning isnt very useful since it depletes your force power uber fast and hardly scratches your oponent but atleast it looks cool.

Did you guys know that the infamous Cin Drallig is a cameo by the RotS stunt coordinator, Nick Gillard? It's his name backwards. :devil:

Also: Look out for this dirty bastard in the movie:

*SPOILER*

Obi-Wan see's the battle of Cin Drallig and Anakin Skywalker in the jedi temple on the holocron...

manthing2.jpg