Bizzzare occurences

I have had too pecualir occurences within my agme in whcih character modles appaear to be overwriting eachother. The first was in Tulak horde's (forgotten) where a DS version of your char is suppsoed to be standing beside the Revan Ilussion. The first time it was a DS of my char (who looks like Jesus), but when I replayed the tomb with the same char, the DS image was actually of another (DS) char I had recenbtly started. This DS char was also a mal, but the skin with the scar and the thug-ish appearance (simialir to Ratrin Vek's). And hwne I encountered Ratrin Vek with my other, aformentioned DS char, he possesed the Jesus-ish skin (sorry, but there is really no other way to describe the facial features). I also encounetered several individuals on Onderon with the same Jesus-ish Skin, yet my previous character hadn't encountered those skins in hsi travels. Either files are overwriting eachother or being transfereed to incorrect locations, or the game prevents anyone with an appearnce equivilant to yours from appearing in-game. Can anyone clarify this?

Oops, sorry. I believe char models are overwriting eachother, or a copy of the primary char model is not premitted. In Ludo Kressh's tomb, you are suppsoed to encounter an illiusionary Dark Jedi next to illusionary Revan. The Dark Jedi is suppsoed to have a DS ver. of your primary char's skin. The first time with my char it was his skin (as in his portait, appearance, etc.), but the seocnd time the appearance was that of another of 1 of my character's (diff. main char). Also, I ecnountered Ratrin Vek. however, he didn't have the standard appearnce. He had the Jesus-ish appearnce (the one with all the facial hair). this may be due toi taht character having the same apperance that Vek usually has. Either way, it was very awkward, since the facial emotions didn't match the dialogue.