I'm not sure about any one else but i thought the story line way alright but lacked in what happend to Revan and his/her comrades after Kotor1. I really thought we where gonna find out more about what Revan found or was after when he/she went to the outer reachs of space going after the sith (If u referd to Revan as a good guy) and kreia says he/she went there to strike the true sith and there belifs the only way he could. What was it he/she found out there that made him/her so worried he/she when back to face it and leaving his/her friends behind. also at the end kriea asks what u well do follow revan again, lay down your sword, or stay or malachor. i chose follow revan again so that must mean i went after revan to find where he/she went and to try help. Then theres bastila who walks out of now where in Kotor2 after your talk with Carth befor u head alone to malachor. wheres she been if you and the masters where supposidly the last of the jedi. (this was playing as a good guy and saying revan was good also. not sure if its the same if u sayed revan was bad due to the fact he kills her or takes her as aprentice.) theres so many loss ends about revan and the exil if u choose the options about being good and revan being good. theres gotta be a Kotor3 hope fully u learn about what happend to revan and the exil and if they accually found the siths galaxy and fought them or what. im just nerotic when it comes to games that are sequals but dont refer or really talk about what happend to previous charicters or give a discription of what happend like if they say Revan died flying to the siths true home world by a meteor. id be happy with that at least there was some closier maybe disapointing but closier none the less =)

Any info on what happend with revan and his/her companions would be awsome thanx

i played DS and i said that Revan was DS male. I encountered neither Bastila nor Carth. I fear that Bastila is not dead, though, because Kreia told me that she joined Revan in his quest.

i played DS and i said that Revan was DS male. I encountered neither Bastila nor Carth. I fear that Bastila is not dead, though, because Kreia told me that she joined Revan in his quest.

Well there's your problem right there, The Exile is a female. We know this because of the way you defeat Sion.

You see The Exile simply immasculates Sion with her constant nagging until he wants to die. Only women holds this sort of power.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well there's your problem right there, The Exile is a female. We know this because of the way you defeat Sion.

You see The Exile simply immasculates Sion with her constant nagging until he wants to die. Only women holds this sort of power.

Hahaha truth...

I wondered why I thought Exile was better as a female than male.

Ah, but men have a corresponding ability, Power of Whine, as evidenced by Anakin, Luke, Carth et al. Which has similar results.

Yes I believe most people were expecting Revan to be in KOTOR II including my self I must admit.I say that it was a disapointment for Revan not to be in KOTOR II,because mainly KOTOR is mainly about Revan mainly.as you well probably know when you played the exile the story was mainly to search for Revan and find out what happened to him and it turned out he left his loved ones behind and went to fight the true sith.but I guess KOTOR II partly lived up to its hipe but the ending could've done with a little more work.

I remember when bioware kept on pushing the first KOTOR back anyone remember that? the wait was certianly worth it now.