• Trekkers
    • Star Wars nerds
    • D&D bums
    • LoTR toadies
    • Harry Potter worshippers
    • Splatterfilm fanatics
    • Anime & Manga freaks

Ladies & gentlemen!

Welcome to May's round of "kicking downwards" humor which is a smashing multiple-class nerd tournament directly following the widely popular "Are you a tragic Star Wars nerd?"

My personal preference of loathing is those weenie Harry Potter nerds, not only are they obsessing about a product specificly aimed at children of ages 13 and downwards, but they come from the most diverse and unsound backgrounds of any nerdcult in that they attract socially challenged people from all ages. And very few of them can excuse their high age with "I was there from the start".

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

As a D&D geek, I can't stand HP nerds. When will they get it through their heads that wands can only cast a single spell of 4th level or lower? :thumbsup:

And why are all the spells in Latin? How did people cast spells before Latin developed? And if yopu can cast spells in languages other than Latin, why not just cast them in English? ARRRRGH!

I'm sorry, I'm transferring my anger at Harry Potter's setting onto HP nerds, but I can't help it. I's gots me a condition.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

D&D bums are among the worst. They live in their horrible little basement/attic rooms among "kewl" airbrushed posters of dragons and dice sets, spending their time reading books from the most whored of all pulp genres when they are not engaged in playing their horrid little backwards-striving excuse of an RPG

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

For me it would be a toss up between D&D and HP nerds. I hate card gamers too. Even though i voted for HP nerds, theer are many female HP fans thus providing an incentive to pretend to like it.

Dammit i voted for HP by mistake, i vote D&D nerds as most tragic.

A bit of Tantacle-rape is always refreshing.

Yes but imagine a whole generation of boys growing up, pleasuring themselves to hentai, how will they cope when they encounter real women? and will it ultimately result in a rash of cases where men are molesting squids and octopii? The future is bleak.

Yes but imagine a whole generation of boys growing up, pleasuring themselves to hentai, how will they cope when they encounter real women? and will it ultimately result in a rash of cases where men are molesting squids and octopii? The future is bleak.

No, no don't you see?! When they see tentacle demons portrayed as symbols of masculinity and the male sexual organ, in a freudian way, it will lead them to worship of tentacled gods, such as the Great Old Ones! And when you put that with the last few popes, and the mayan calendar, we see that the end of the world is indeed nigh! Everyone, grab your tinfoil hats! :thumbsup:

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

How can I be the only one who voted for trekkers? I mean, people who obsess over whether or not the green snoutnosed alien in episode 226 was anatomically correct.. when they're referring to a science fiction TV-series where beaming (teleporting) people around is ok. Also, they actually take their time to learn a whole new nonsense language, just to look cool among their little clique of nerds!

On another note, one of the biggest ever trek-stars (ooh, witty) tried to cross over to different kind of nerdery.. check this out:

http://homepage.mac.com/evanbaumgardner/iMovieTheater6.html

..and now tell me they aren't the worst?!

Edit: Damn. The original movie seems to be gone. Oh well.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Isn't beaming someone somewhere more or less like killing them, taking all the bits of them apart, and then cloning them with the bits? That's always bothered me, because it seems to me that when you get beamed somewhere, you die. :thumbsup:

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

10102568.jpg

Mkreku, you sacreligious bufoon! Do you dare mock the

sweet singing voice and sizzling songwriting talent of this man!?

(btw, William Shatner came out with a new hit album only last year)

I voted for Trekkies too. :D And I didn't even hesitate either!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Well...oh heck.

I mildly represent almost half of those groups. Big-eyed, bespectacled, gored elves beware! :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Why there isn

Quite so. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds