I'll sure be watching MTV on May 12th

Bokishi

Baley on behalf of your country you should be ashamed very ashamed of the cheeky girls. You must also pay reparations for unleashing them on England.

Are they still famous there...didn't people realise they were crap :(

A baley original fanart depicting those harpies will suffice.

Done :-

:"> Leave my alone :">

My conutry is still trying to get better from all the felling of shame  :"> ...brought by those ...those things :-

Well, if you're romanian, would you mind telling me what the fark "Dragostea Din Tei" means? I hate that song, but it gets stuck in my head soooo bloody often.

MTV2 Europe is the worst TV channel in history. Last year I was on holiday in Spain and the only two TV channels that weren't entirely in Spanish were BBC World and MTV2 Europe. And MTV2 Europe played the same ten songs over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Oh, and the same five adverts, all for mobile phone pictures and ringtones over and over and over again. Ohh, I still have nightmares..."Wouldst do liken diese Ringtone? Texten sie eins neun vier fur die monotone! Texten sie eins neun funf fur die polytone! Oder texten sie eins neun sechs fur die reale musik tone! Ja! Texten sie now!" Horrible. Horrible. Don't wanna. Wanna text. NO! AHHHHH! *wakes up screaming*

Incidentally, two of those songswere the truly awful "Dragostea Din Tei" (And owing to my years of practice at singing in Japanese, I can now sing the entire chorus in Romanian, much to my and everyone else I know's horror), and worse still that GOD AWFUL Maroon 5 song about love taking its toll. God I hate that song more than anything else. I'd love to kill Maroon 5. All of them. Ugh. I'd better go take my medication.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I thought that song was polish and it meant "we are gay and we fly planes"

:-

It could, but I'm sure the video had a Romanian flag in it. Also, there was some hottie from Italy that sang a better version of it. Of course, when I say "better", I mean "better video in terms of eyecandy", not "better song as a result of any degree of talent".

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I'd love to kill Maroon 5.  All of them.  Ugh.

You too? Well maybe we could collaborate on something involving impaling

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.