Serenity trailer (aka the Firefly movie)

kumquatq3

I think people are just holding their breath waiting for DVD sales.

Tho, I think it will take very solid DVD sales combined with Whedon getting Wonder Women into blockbuster status to get them to greenlight a sequel. Even then it's prolly worse than 50/50.

At best, a sequel is several years away.

At worst, those bastards took the sky from us :)

I wouldn't bet against another tv series, though, especially if the DVD sales of the existing episodes are solid. After all, costs for a tv series are negligible next to a film.

Joss doesn't seem keen about going back to TV with the show, say it's because of lack of control, but the movie money can't hurt.

I got a cool Jayne interview I'll post if I can figure out how

I should like to point out that armed with my DVDs of Firefly I have converted five people into fans. Two were very hostile to begin with. I think watching the show in order adds something.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I should like to point out that armed with my DVDs of Firefly I have converted five people into fans. Two were very hostile to begin with. I think watching the show in order adds something.

Wals, your sig failed the filter. Try a different u in your c.u.m ... :blink:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Probably it has something to do with me not watching the series, but I found the movie pretty average. Not that it was that bad, but I failed to see anything remarkable either.

After leaving the cinema I thought that I'd rather be watching Aliens or reading Dune instead.

After leaving the cinema I thought that I'd rather be watching Aliens or reading Dune instead.

Either agree with the group or swallow your opinion like a normal person

I'll probably get this dvd... no way in hell I'll pre-order it though.

......no way in hell, eh?

maybe if someone was to kidnap a pet of yours you might consider it :ph34r:

Either agree with the group or swallow your opinion like a normal person

Forums are made to express opinions, and everyone is entitled to their own one. :)"

If you liked the movie it's fine, but I'm free to say what I think.

You will buy the DVD and apologies for such foolish statements

..."I'm free to say what I think" :)

On a different forum ("You read other forums?") I know a guy who is not watching the film just to annoy the nerds who are backing it. I am therefore going to buy three copies of the DVD as presents, just to annoy him.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.