Help with HK-47, Goto and Mandalore

For some reason I have not been able to get thier backround histories. Maybe its becuase i focused so much on Mira, Bao-dur and Krie, but I was a little dissapointed. The game also wont let me finish the 'new feul sorce' quest for telos. I stabilized dantoinne and onderon, but I got nothing from GO-TO for doing it. Does anyone know if it is a glicth in the game or I just am not doing something. I am also wondering how I can get that last conversation with Carth Onasi on telos. I heard that you can do that, am I wrong?

For some reason I have not been able to get thier backround histories.Mandalore has none, HK requires a lot of DS actions when he is in you're team WITHOUT other Teammembers, as HK usually is rated almost last in convo influence choices, and others get it if you don't have HK alone...  Maybe its becuase i focused so much on Mira, Bao-dur and Krie, but I was a little dissapointed. The game also wont let me finish the 'new feul sorce' quest for telos.Not possible at all...  I stabilized dantoinne and onderon, but I got nothing from GO-TO for doing it. Doesn't work if you were being a LS'er and refused the offer for money for stabilisation the first time you two talk about it, otherwise talk to him about it and get 2000 each... Does anyone know if it is a glicth in the game or I just am not doing something. I am also wondering how I can get that last conversation with Carth Onasi on telos. I heard that you can do that, am I wrong? REVAN needs to be LS

The game also wont let me finish the 'new feul sorce' quest for telos. I stabilized dantoinne and onderon, but I got nothing from GO-TO for doing it. Does anyone know if it is a glicth in the game or I just am not doing something.

In its currently glitched state, the most you can do to "complete" it is to (1) get the Fuel Source quest from Dol Grenn on Citadel Station, (2) talk to Vogga and get him to say he's got fuel on Sleheyron but Goto's being a pain and keeps jacking his freighters, (3) continue the Main Quest on Nar Shaddaa and (4) after blowing up Goto's Yacht, tell Vogga that Goto won't be a problem for him anymore then Vogga will say he'll send his fuel ships to Citadel Station and asks you to be the one to inform the Telosians (but this is the part the bug prevents you from doing). Otherwise, the Fuel Source sidequest is moved to the Completed Quests list.

I am also wondering how I can get that last conversation with Carth Onasi on telos. I heard that you can do that, am I wrong?

Revan must be Light Side.