Lady Death- behind the scenes

Kaftan Barlast

Okay..I don't go proposing to all the women I meet... :ermm:

And this is getting of topic...

Do ya think she can play Lady D?

You have an interesting definition of "meet". Maybe we should give you a new nickname, like "Ross" (from Friends fame).

On Topic: I am sure she could play the part. She looks like she could act her way out of a family tragedy, and she looks far too short, but I am equally sure that no-one would neither notice nor care. :lol:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Okay..I don't go proposing to all the women I meet... :lol:

I actually want to hear more of you proposing to thirty year olds. It's much more interesting than the original topic...

I must say I'm quite intrigued as well .. how often do you propose to women twice your age Baley??

Fortune favors the bald.

I am sure she could play the part. She looks like she could act her way out of a family tragedy, and she looks far too short, but I am equally sure that no-one would neither notice nor care.  :lol:"

comic.jpg

You have obviously not taken part in the rich

dramaand exquisite storytelling of the fine comic

that is lady Death. Otherwise, you would not have

made such a prejudiced and unsensitive remark.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

why ross? he's too cool for baley.

for a nickname... i would say..... erm... comic book guy

Y'know, Ross, from Friends? The one who's always getting married to any (every) girl he dates? (Ok, technically Baley hasn't dated any of the prospective fianc

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I am sure she could play the part. She looks like she could act her way out of a family tragedy, and she looks far too short, but I am equally sure that no-one would neither notice nor care.  :lol:"

comic.jpg

You have obviously not taken part in the rich

drama and exquisite storytelling of the fine comic

that is lady Death. Otherwise, you would not have

made such a prejudiced and unsensitive remark.

It was not a criticism of the comic, it was an observation of the audience appreciation of the visual arts ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well I wish Kaftan would post another pic or something to get this on-topic :lol:

No pics for you! I am the comic nazi and I say you get no more!

...Dragos :ermm:"

p.s

was your second name Christian or Bogdan?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, a lot of ex-warzaw pact countries translate Christian = Bogdan, so I thought you may say your name is Christian even though you were named Bogdan to make it more understandable for us capitalist pigdogs. Sort of how my friend Giovanni calls himself Hannes over here.

kar_dragan.gifDu trodde de sj

Do not look for meaning in all things, young grasshopper. For a lot is just random weirdness.

(ill translate for a cookie)

Hatten

Because Swedish is the mother of all languages. Kind of the divine origin you might say. A friend of mine did a whole suite of japanese grindcore "translated" into a romantic drama :D

...or it might be that swedish subtitles is hillarious with anything, wether it sound similar or not. alot of the comedy shows take serious news and put gibberish subtitles to it, it works every time.

yeah but the freaky thing is that they fit to what people are saying ..

and since you all (swedish) originate from a Danish tribe (Heruler) then the original Danish *is* the mother of all languages! :D

but then again the now Danish people is an ancient swedish tribe .. kinda wierd actualy ..

Fortune favors the bald.

I thought that all the nordic languages have developed over time and then became what they are now. If I'm not mistaken Icelandic is the language closest to the old scandinavian language...which would make Iclandic (what the hell's it called anyway?!?) the mother of all lanuages :ph34r:

I thought that all the nordic languages have developed over time and then became what they are now.  If I'm not mistaken Icelandic is the language closest to the old scandinavian language...which would make Iclandic (what the hell's it called anyway?!?) the mother of all lanuages  :ph34r:

kar_dragan.gifOm du ger mig en tjuga s

I thought that all the nordic languages have developed over time and then became what they are now.  If I'm not mistaken Icelandic is the language closest to the old scandinavian language...which would make Iclandic (what the hell's it called anyway?!?) the mother of all lanuages  :ph34r:

well Icelandic is influenced by Norweigen, Danish and Swedish .. since these were the people who moved there!

Fortune favors the bald.

One of those funny languages is unique (I think it's Icelandic), all the others have commonality, and eventually go back to sanscrit (the Indo-European language group) together with latin (and therefore the romantic languages French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English, etc).

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT