Exile's power

The force must be balanced.

Lets say there are 1000 force points.

500 to dark side

500 to light side.

equates to 1 point per jedi/dark jedi

now then, if all the jedi are killed off but 1, the remaining jedi has 500 points vs 500 dark jedi with 1 pt ea.

just my numerical theory, anyway.

Oh I thought that the balance meant that there must be equal Light Side power and DS. Like Anakin brought balance to the force when killing off alot of Jedi so there were only Obi-Wan and Yoda (one medium and one powerful) on LS and on DS there were Vader and the Emperor (also one medium and one powerful) <- Anakin has brought balance to the force as according to the prophecy (w00t)

what about when luke makes a new jedi order and vader and emperor are killed?

Luke's Jedi order is much different from any other jedi order, its much more 'balanced' and not all arrogent, he tells his pupils the truth about stuff and doesnt hide the dark side from them.

so ive heard anyways, but the jedi order is strong in Luke's control

and yeh, all this female exile talk, pah never heard such nonsense

'I did it all for the wookies'

Luke's Jedi order is much different from any other jedi order, its much more 'balanced' and not all arrogent, he tells his pupils the truth about stuff and doesnt hide the dark side from them.

Also Luke isn't so foolish as to try to tell his students that they can't fall in love or form relationships, something which was a source of conflict many times over for the jedi of the old republic. He warns them of the possible dangers but also of what is to be gained, he doesn't pass on half-truths that inevitably bite him in the jedi butt.

Also, Revan was a he, Exile is totally a she.

Also Luke isn't so foolish as to try to tell his students that they can't fall in love or form relationships, something which was a source of conflict many times over for the jedi of the old republic. He warns them of the possible dangers but also of what is to be gained, he doesn't pass on half-truths that inevitably bite him in the jedi butt.

Also, Revan was a he, Exile is totally a she.

Even thought I've never read any of the EU, I figured as much. The old Jedi order is broken, imagine... telling someone they can't love... How could that ever possibly help.

Also, Revan wasn't a male and the Exile wasn't a female. They were whatever the player made them.