Neutral Jedi

Actually, Jedi are neutral. They don't take sides. The 'grey Jedi' are called such because they're too 'weak' to be a Sith, and they broke the Code in one way or another (or got sick of all the rules and hypocritisism) and left the Jedi. They're HUMAN JEDI. I just am sick of people just assuming that there's a Grey Side. Every Jedi Master in SW History (including many Sith) say that you have to pick a side, or you're forced onto one.

I wasn't dropped on my head. I 'tripped' last year... :wub: :ph34r:

jedi's alignment is supposed to be light side. in a conflict they're neutral until they find who's the good guy or which is the better cause.

I'm no Star Wars expert, but here's my stab at trying to explain some of the confusion that people seem to be having. Jedi are of light alignment, and Sith are of the dark alignment. Both are force wielders. So the statements are if you are a Jedi you are a force wielder, and if you are a Sith you are a force wielder. The positive and contrapositive is true, but the inverse and the converse are not. Thus a force wielder is not necessarily a Jedi or a Sith. This is what seems to be called a 'gray' or a 'neutral'.

So I guess the question is are there force wielders that are neither Jedi nor Sith?

If you had to ask me, I'd ask back, what is a force wielder that rejects all force training and schools of thought and be a force sensitive instead?