KOTOR I or II fanart

Voila, as requested....an Exile and Mira lovescene, behind a Brick wall. That particular wall has been there for as long as the Jedi council could remember. So they're making out on quite the scene there.

post-13200-1115417585_thumb.jpg

Heh! I like it too, this one is elborate even. Good one :D

To Roger the Sith: Aww, protectiveness of the pics, Thanks :D

To Baley, Telrunya, Valius: Ya'll have to decide what to do with the thread. :D

Anyhoo. I'm intending on drawing Sarah from "The Labyrinth" next, as an intermission for the Starwars stuffies :D Yes, I'm still doing Mira and Bao.

I'm gonna post Sarah in Baley's fanart thread tho :D

Greetings,

Saraya

Can you expand on that ..who is this Sarah? :">

Have you ever seen the movie? The Labyrinth that is. It's a George Lucas film :D

It's with Jennifer Connely and David Bowie. She's a young girl who lives with her head in the clouds and is always busy with fairytales and such.

Her father re-married and now she has a little bro. She has to watch him and such.

One day, the kid is extremely pesky. She unintentionally says the words that make the Goblin King come and take the kid away.

In short, she has 13 hours to solve his Labyrinth, otherwise she can't get her brother back.

Of course, all sorts of stuff happens in between. It's nice :D

So yeah, this is a screenie :D

post-12377-1115459476_thumb.jpg

(w00t)

Oh Sentry that is truly amazing!

Carth :) *fangirl squeal*

I can't wait to see more of your work :thumbsup:

Launch

P.S. Since there's been a lack of art that appeals to my fangirliness recently, you've become my hero :cool:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

:"> Glad you like it...

I actually drew Juhani for some odd reason last night. Its too rough to post, but I may clean it up and put it up tonight. I made her a bit more attractive than she was in the game...

I like, I like:)

Can't wait to see it full-detail.

I'm working on another project too. It features...the wall and...you'll see. Who knows who is behind the infamous wall

Alrighty, here is Juhani...

I purposely ignored the character model entirely when I drew this. I mean really, what is with the weird bouncing dreadlocks? and the creepy cat eyes? and the inferiority compex? :p

I don't know where this drawing came from. I was just sitting around procrastinating. I was doodling on my sketch pad when suddenly, out of the blue, I was drawing Juhani.

Funny how these things happen :)

The sketch is pretty rough and Juhani kinda looks like an amputee cause her right arm is not shown, but I kinda liked the look of it for some reason...

Ya, anyway, here is a happier, more self confident Juhani, with extra frizzy hair?!

(don't ask me, it seemed like a good idea at the time :thumbsup: )

I tried to make her more feline and less scary lookin...

Hope you like her! :)

post-5816-1115517979_thumb.jpg

I drew a picture of Carth today, but I don't have a scanner :)  I'll take a picture of it some other time. Here's something I did on the computer instead. I know, it's horrible  :)

Lookin forward to it! (w00t)

By the way, carth looks like he needs a new razor... Ouch, I didn't know you could cut yourself that many times i one go... :thumbsup: Jusy kiddin! I like it :p