Problem on Dxun

I've returned to the Ebon Hawk with the Mandalorian guide from the camp on Dxun in order to get ready to go to Onderon with Mandalore. My problem is that every time I try to exit to the landing jungle I just get a black screen, and I have to close the game through the task manager. It also happens if I cheat, warp to the jungle, and then try to exit to the landing from there.

My computer meets all the requirements, and as I've hinted, I've been in the jungle landing before.

Does anyone have a suggestion to what might be/fix my problem?

I've returned to the Ebon Hawk with the Mandalorian guide from the camp on Dxun in order to get ready to go to Onderon with Mandalore. My problem is that every time I try to exit to the landing jungle I just get a black screen, and I have to close the game through the task manager. It also happens if I cheat, warp to the jungle, and then try to exit to the landing from there.

My computer meets all the requirements, and as I've hinted, I've been in the jungle landing before.

Does anyone have a suggestion to what might be/fix my problem?

I think you have to do what thousands of other disappointed gamers have been forced to do....sit around and wait for the patch to be released!!