changin' face (?)

First, you move your mouse to the url and highlight it, right click it and copy it into the URL box.. The mouse is the little thing thats next to your keyboard or the pad under the keyboard. You move the little white thing on the screen to the top where it says Address on the left side and right click and click paste. Then press, ENTER on the keyboard. At the site, move the mouse to the Modding Tools page on the left hand side. The first link, Save Game Editor, click Download here. Click open, and wait for the download to finish. When in Winzip, extract the files to a folder. You do this by clicking on the kse_327 and pressing EXTRACT at the top. Find a folder and press okay. Now, proceed to the folder (lets say My Documents) Exit from whatever you are using by click the X in the top right hand corner. And double click on the Folder called My Documents on the Desktop. There, open up the save game editor (kse_327) Scroll way down to the bottom and press the + on the latest game. Find Appearance and double click it. You should see a looong list of appearances to come up. Click on the one you want and press Change Appearance, and Commit Changes. Your done! GOOD JOB!

First, you move your mouse to the url and highlight it, right click it and copy it into the URL box.. The mouse is the little thing thats next to your keyboard or the pad under the keyboard. You move the little white thing on the screen to the top where it says Address on the left side and right click and click paste. Then press, ENTER on the keyboard. At the site, move the mouse to the Modding Tools page on the left hand side. The first link, Save Game Editor, click Download here. Click open, and wait for the download to finish. When in Winzip, extract the files to a folder. You do this by clicking on the kse_327 and pressing EXTRACT at the top. Find a folder and press okay. Now, proceed to the folder (lets say My Documents) Exit from whatever you are using by click the X in the top right hand corner. And double click on the Folder called My Documents on the Desktop. There, open up the save game editor (kse_327) Scroll way down to the bottom and press the + on the latest game. Find Appearance and double click it. You should see a looong list of appearances to come up. Click on the one you want and press Change Appearance, and Commit Changes. Your done! GOOD JOB!

you exaggerated....i just asked where exactly in that site....[and you answered: modding tools]

but it was funny though.... :lol::rolleyes: