KOTOR 2 Patch

When is there going to be a KOTOR 2 patch released for the PC. The game is horribly buggy for a final Gold release. In all fairness, KOTOR 1 didn't get it all down pat until 1.2, but the bugs in this game detract from it's enjoyment...make it feel like it's not as tight as the first one.

Otherwise splendid job! I'd give it a 9 / 10 and the first one a 9.5 / 10, but very few sequels match or surpass their parent.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, while you are at it with the patch, follow it up with a Live Release (Xbox will love you for it as it does encourage growth, in Live, and it will encourage slaes of Kotor 2) Please, go BioWare, and give us the HK factory!

Eagles may soar...

but Rabbits don't get sucked into Jet Engines

Kinda long... funny, and we do consignment programing

One Ring to Rule them all

One Ring to draw them

One Ring to code them all

The last in the coffe spill edits them...

We are the Elite four, we went to high school together, and code games together, I rule them all (Writer/Designer/Director)

-Big Phil (calls Yao ming short, for good reason...) Draws thelevels and basic area coding

-Manu codes our AI, called latte, not for his skin, but he never stops fidgiting

-August edits our code, still has coffe in his class/company ring, and puts so much spit & polish on our stuff, his spit would flood the whole of Mars

To Obsidian-

If you guys could use any help to get the patch out faster I'm sure there are some modders from Holowan Laboratories or the like who would be glad to help to just get it done (especially if it'll restore some cut material). I for one would be glad to help in order to see what the game was supposed to be like. You should just post a thread in those forums and see what people say.

To Obsidian-

If you guys could use any help to get the patch out faster I'm sure there are some modders from Holowan Laboratories or the like who would be glad to help to just get it done (especially if it'll restore some cut material). I for one would be glad to help in order to see what the game was supposed to be like. You should just post a thread in those forums and see what people say.

And I guess Obsidian is going to pay these people since they would techically be working for OE.. Or, perhaps LA in your proposal?

What about the fact that not everyone is in North America?

What about International Labor Laws? International NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements)? Intellectual property rights? Etc, etc.

Um... Yeah... :wub: