Medpacks - LucasArts Braindead

Since LucasArts techs are useless, I was wondering if one o you could help me out.

"Wow,

Congratulations on totally ignoring the issue at hand here.

THIS IS A TECHNICAL ISSUE. READ AGAIN:

"I can never use any medpacs or stimulants on any of my characters

at any time for some reason. Quitting the game / reloading does not fix

the issue."

lucasarts@aqinc.com wrote:

Hello,

Hints are not available from technical support. Please refer to the Hints area of our webpage at http://support.lucasarts.com/hints/hint_dept.htm for hints and tips on our most popular games.

Your customer number is 1201489

Please refer to case #:: 1762754 if you have any further questions.

If you need further assistance, you can also reach us online at http://support.lucasarts.com. Please include all previous replies when/if responding to this message.

Best Regards,

Robert H. at LucasArts Technical Support

lucasarts@aqinc.com

-----------------------

I can never use any medpacs or stimulants on any of my characters

at any time for some reason. Quitting the game / reloading does not fix

the issue."

thats great... more automated responses...

Like I said before in a previous thread of this kind...

Most so-called Tech Help is a bunch of people being paid minmum wage to sit at a computer all day and answer questions via e-mail and phone with little to no training or knowledge of the products they are supposed to be well-versed in.

This is why you are getting a canned response.

These people are instructed to simply prioritize responses into different categories to keep the responses going. This is why since you mentioned "medpacs" and other GAMEPLAY things, they automatically thought you wanted "hints". It's pathetic, but this is the reality.

Also, the tech support might not even be in the United States which would also explain why this was treated as a "hint" question as well since "Sajhib" doesn't know the language yet (I am not being racist, but realist).

I hate tech support from LucasArts. Well, its not just Lucas Arts. I just hate tech support period. No matter what your question or problem they treat it that it is beneathe them to help you. Atari Tech Support is the worse. I still haven't been about to get that POS Troika game ToEE to work on my XP machine.